one dickhead pulled the trigger but an assload of characters played a hand in the murder of those 2 policemen.

I think it would be fitting if the law enforcement people who are paid to protect some of these elected officials who found it necessary to state their support for holding the police totally at fault for people of color getting killed,

took a few steps away from them so they are more exposed to all the well meaning people out there and don't get hit if someone tries to shoot the bodyguard. 

• Like 1

This shit is totally getting out of hand. I can't help but think that the left wants this so they can have something to report, and yet another excuse to disarm the law abiding masses. Everyone needs to play the cool and calm card and stay aware.

His name might as well have been Barak Hussein Obama.  The racist in chief.

who is that guy? Are you talking about Barry Soetoro? Doesn't have the same ring. If you are aiming to be a movie star need a name to go with it and Barry knows it. I still don't understand why people would change their family name for the sake of sounding cool. That is a perfect example how fake and bloated is the fame/ politics.