PSA encourages kids to steal parents' guns, hand over to teachers

Not really finding words right now for the dark thoughts in my mind.  Let's just say a beatdown would be a vacation compared to what's in my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA

Public Service Announcement.  Sounds like something good, right?  Propaganda.  Brain Washing.  Those sound like something bad. 

So yeah, Public Service Announcement is a much better name, don't you think?

Goebbels would be so proud.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

After the video..

The gun fires accidently, when the teacher grabs it, and the kid gets arrested and charged with murder.

What's with all of the foreign names, in the credits?

Are we importing anti-American tradition mindsets?

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Telling kids to steal guns is not a good idea. And many people wonder why our society is so fucked up. Especially this younger generation. If anything bad happens as a result, you can bet your ass they'll place the blame in the wrong direction.

This shit pisses me off.

• Like 4

Just make another youtube video debunking this one with the truth...

Do not ever steal a firearm from your parents and take it to school.... cuz this shit will happen..

You will go to jail, teacher gotta tell principle and principle gonna call the police,

Your probably not going to see friends or family/parents for the next yr

Your most likely going to sleep in a strange bed for the foreseeable future,

Your going to meet new friends in the juvenile detention center, until your court date and up until your release at age 18

Your new friends who are in juvenile detention are thugs from the street and you know what that means????

All of them are going to turn you into a little bitch, thats right, you'll have a new appreciation for biting pillows

After its all said and done, you will be a Homosexual with a arrest record living in a world that you turned upside down..!!!

• Like 3

Our kids feel safer knowing that Mommy & Daddy are both armed & willing to deal with bad guys, wild animals and monsters under their beds.

This video is grossly negligent & endangers any kid stupid enough to follow it.

• Like 5

I saw that surfing ar15com as many of them and I have done, flag it as offensive! The option is dangerous/offensive(or something like that), then add the reason "encouraging illegal activity".

If enough folks do this Youtube should remove it!

• Like 1

THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!  If there is blood because of this shit, it's on their stupid ass hands.  How fucking stupid and irresponsible can you get to prove your idiotic point?  What part of "it's a right" don't they fucking get?  If this was a video about suppressing the press, or the right of women to vote, or about forcing the press to reveal confidential sources,  the media would be all over this shit.  

• Like 1

I saw that surfing ar15com as many of them and I have done, flag it as offensive! The option is dangerous/offensive(or something like that), then add the reason "encouraging illegal activity".

I disliked it and reported it. 

It has over 7500 thumbs down and only 60 thumbs up.  That's over 125:1 against.  Even the sheep can see what stupid shit this is.

It's so bad I'm tempted to think it's a false flag done by a pro-gun person or group.

• Like 3

They need to do another video instructing the teachers what to do once a student walks up and gives them a gun that was just stolen by the student, carried illegally, and brought to school. All three of those are crimes. Certainly that would involve calling law enforcement to have the kid arrested and hauled off to juvenile detention. I'm sure that the teachers, the parents, other student's parents, and law enforcement will all be thrilled.

I get that Darth!

Hmmm....how many crimes committed in that vid?

1. Firearm theft

2. GFSZ violation

3. Minor possessing of a fire arm(without adult supervision) though I am not sure if that is a state by state thing.

Did I miss anything?

They need to do another video instructing the teachers what to do once a student walks up and gives them a gun that was just stolen by the student, carried illegally, and brought to school. All three of those are crimes. Certainly that would involve calling law enforcement to have the kid arrested and hauled off to juvenile detention. I'm sure that the teachers, the parents, other student's parents, and law enforcement will all be thrilled.

This video is almost as bad as the one with the mother and kids getting killed by the crazed dad.

The public school systems teach kids to turn their parents in for anything short of smoking tobacco in the house - even that may be an offence now. 

In today's society, the kid will be a hero.  Call it pretzel logic or blind liberal propaganda; it's what we will be seeing all too much more of in the near future.

• Like 1

I disliked it and reported it. 

It has over 7500 thumbs down and only 60 thumbs up.  That's over 125:1 against.  Even the sheep can see what stupid shit this is.

It's so bad I'm tempted to think it's a false flag done by a pro-gun person or group.

It's already 140:1 against.

Found her Twitter. Have fun.

https://twitter.com/queensincic

• Like 1

Wait for some kid to get SWATed at school doing just that....

Lets hope it happens. If they're dumb enough to steal guns, and not think things for themselves then they get what they deserve.

It'll be a learning curve from hell.