I did , I have been in the gun store the last 2 days eyeballing a Saiga rifle . I saw a Moisin Nagant  for 511.00 plus tax ,it was pretty to . I wondered what made it so special , and as I was standing there this guy comes in and asks a salesperson about one his son wants one to shoot for Christmas . This was yesterday by the way , the guy takes him over to the box and says take your pick . The buyer says what about the one standing up on the shelf { the pretty one no cosmoline or anything look like it had a shoe shine job prettiest one I have ever seen }  period . The salesman takes him over there and shows him a mark on the side of it and tells him that it is a military sniper rifle and there are very very few like it . the guy buys it scope mount and scope for it . I  was thinking if I was going to spend 600.00 on a Nagant THAT BITCH WOULD BE A SAFE QUEEN ! I guess I am not to smart as I go and start digging thru the box like a woman at a sock sale , and the salesman asks me could he help me . I told him yeh se if you can find one with that mark in this case ( YOU KNOW THE ONES WITH THE COSMOLINE ON THEM  ) . I guess he didn't find it funny . I thought I might luck up and get me one for 149.00 which is what the ones in the crate were . He said that was the only one they had as they had been thru the crate. I didn't really want a Nagant anyway so out the door I go . I go back today still eyeballing the Saiga ,  and they have another one in the exact same spot and it's only 521.00 only 10.00 more  WTF ?  I just stood there and looked at it dumbfounded . A new salesman asks me if I need any help I say yeh what's so special about that Moisin and here we go . I didn't need I just wanted to hear the pitch again . I didn't even look at the crate this time. Y'all have a nice night .

Are you upset they had another PU the next day or you don't believe they are selling PU snipers but just standard issue MN and labeling them as PU Snipers? If you have a complaint I would bring it up with them, see what they say. If they try to brush it off stop shopping there and alert others to their game. 

If it's a real PU sniper that doesn't sound too far off, I've got a friend with one and he values his around $700 (with the scope).

Only displaying one at a time makes me think someone might've found/made some fake snipers and wanted to make a killing re-selling them.

I guess I have learned a something about Moisins . I did not know there was a Pu sniper. I did look at it but really had no interest in it as I don't see the cheap ammo staying around for long , Saiga's and Vepr's they'll get the military 54R  next already got 7N6 . I have plenty of bolt guns and was in there looking at used guns . Killin time while the wife was shoppin . I did see a used Savage 111 in 30.06 for 250.00  which looked scuffed up pretty good but had a new Nikon BDC 4 x 12 scope on it . 200.00 scope on a 50.00 gun ? I think I will go back tomorrow and buy it . I DONT NEED IT BUT AT SOME OF THE GUN SHOWS YOU SEE THOSE OLD 30.06  black tipped bullets for about 2 bucks a piece and I was thinkin hell it might be fun to shoot some steel plates just for shits and giggles.        OH BY THE WAY SHOP IS BUDS YOU KNOW THEY NEVER HAVE ANY ISSUES  , BUT I AM NOT SLANDERING THEM AS I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SOLD IT COULD HAVE BEEN NAPOLEONS FOR ALL I KNOW .