Call from protesters to murder police on new years eve.

The fine folks from ferguson LA and NYC are posting tweets to murder police on new years eve.

Calling the followers to choose a side or die.

Getting pretty sick of abject racism on parade, and anarchy in our cities.

This hatred goes way beyond hating police....Everyone, should be on your toes if you are out in public

• Like 5

Yeah, I'm surprised no one has raised a little hell with several of the racebaiters. There must be several dozen leaders/lieutenants in each of these citys.

Oh I did hear Sharpton received some threatening phone calls.

You LE ppl keep safe  tmrw nite and the rest of next yr.

• Like 1

I'd love for just one "oppressed" black to tell me exactly how things will get better for them by killing, rioting, looting, and burning.

Obviously they can't because no sane person believes sub-human behavior will have a positive outcome.  It's pure ignorant emotion.

Many of us here see the government has gone bad.  We see our freedoms being eroded by politicians, bureaucrats, and leftist judges.  Many of us feel that these people have stepped over the line of treason against the Constitution.  So why have we not started "shooting the bastards"?  Because we know that as bad as things have gotten, it will be a damn sight worse when it comes to that.  We are sane enough to understand the consequences.

If I was a cop I'd be MORE likely to shoot a black man given the threats.  Can these people actually be stupid enough to think that killing cops and threatening cops will make cops respect them?

It's past time to educate this ignorant rabble about consequences.  Making a death threat is a crime.  Urging others to commit crimes is a crime.  Why the fuck aren't these criminals being prosecuted?

• Like 1

A violent mob is the perfect application for an S12 with MD20 or 7.62 AK and 75rd drum.

Mounted on a F350 7.3 Turbo Diesel 4x4. kinda drive into them beeping the horn, put out some Zombie bait/lure, throw some empty big screen TV boxes in the bed, Confederate Flag on rear window, etc.....  Slugs Or 00Buck...??? FMJ or HP...???

Now if LE would stand down for 7-10 days nationwide we would have the narrative...

As long as LE stands between them "the thugs" and the silent majority, the thugs win...

Work stoppage by NYPD, keep it up, just give these punks and their leaders a false sense of security...

http://nypost.com/2014/12/29/arrests-plummet-following-execution-of-two-cops/

Edited by SmilinEd

Yeah yeah.  Cause we all have flamethrowers in our trunks.

I'm not spouting internet bullshit.  I'm dead serious about protecting myself and other innocents.

I do carry an AK in my trunk and have recently added a 75rd drum.

I will not be Reginald Denny'ed, nor will I allow it to happen to others if I am nearby.

• Like 2

I'm not spouting internet bullshit.  I'm dead serious about protecting myself and other innocents.

I will not be Reginald Denny'ed, nor will I allow it to happen to others if I am nearby.

I posted this so people would be aware of the dangers posed by these so called protesters.

Darth gets it....be able to protect yourselves or other innocents

Personally I would avoid big city crowds tonight

• Like 1

Many of us here see the government has gone bad.  We see our freedoms being eroded by politicians, bureaucrats, and leftist judges.  Many of us feel that these people have stepped over the line of treason against the Constitution.  So why have we not started "shooting the bastards"?  Because we know that as bad as things have gotten, it will be a damn sight worse when it comes to that.  We are sane enough to understand the consequences.

Eventually it will come down to having to "shoot the bastards". Things will get equally worse if no action is taken. If anything, letting it happen at its own pace will just buy time. IMO the two roads end at the same destination. I'll take the scenic route so long as there isnt any construction detours.

Well said. I carry one in my trunk as well. My girl tells me Im over armed, but I tell her to look at how fast things can get out of hand at any location across the country. And I refuse to sit and wait for someone else to step up and thwart any wrong doing to innocent people or myself.

Its obvious far too many colored people buy into the bullshit, and actually think that using violence to justify their shitty actions will actually be rewarding. Its a criminal mindset that far too many of them have, and they have too many people in a position of power stirring the pot. Stupidity at its finest.

Im just sick of all the PC bullshit thats tied into the race baiting propaganda. Advocating violence against innocent people regardless of their occupation is criminal conduct, and deserves a swift bullet.

Oh yeah, and I hope that everyone is safe out there, not just the cops. Far too many innocent people dont have a means to protect themselves, for one reason or another. At least the police have a slight advantage in that area. Stay frosty.

I do not have a trunk gun, when I do it will be either a Mosin or a Mod 97 Clone, do not want to be accused in a court of law of crossing the line of just protecting myself.

I would not be to concerned with getting either back in a timely fashion after LE confiscates firearm

If by chance a group of gentle giants appear at my door, the gloves come off

The beater AK in my trunk is expendable.  But it won't come out unless shit has gone south, in which case I'm thinking 5-0 will have other things to worry about.

Comes down to it, everything I own is expendable.

• Like 3