VEPR 12 back in stock and on sale at atlantic firearms - FYI!

Hey all,

I just got this email yesterday and placed an order today (WOOT!) - Atlantic Firearms has the VEPR 12 with the proper (IMO) ambi safety and welded folding stock available for $939 + s/h.

Here is the link:

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vepr-12-gauge-shotgun2014-05-27-14-55-29-detail.html?Itemid=0

Happy new year everyone and thank you very much for all the info here, I have been lurking a hella long time and I appreciate soaking up the knowledge.

004.gif

One quick question. I ordered vepr 12 with 12 round magazine tonight. Am I going to get it transferred to me with the 12 round magazine? Or will it not be 922r compliant?

One quick question. I ordered vepr 12 with 12 round magazine tonight. Am I going to get it transferred to me with the 12 round magazine? Or will it not be 922r compliant?

It won't have the 12rd installed, therefore not "assembled." This is my understanding.

Wagnikov is correct.  Just do not insert the 12 round magazine until you have swapped out the required number of parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Only prob would be if you live in a restricted state. 922 is on you. But really it's kinda bs anyhow. It's like a light out on your license plate. Just a stupid excuse if they want to screw with you. I would love to see the ballistical difference between a Molot pistol grip vs a hogue us made. It's stupid, but it's the law. Lol