haha.gif

Sorry. Its hard for me to take these assclowns serious. Even if they do decide to take action, I for one wont be looking over my shoulder worrying if one of these fuckwads are going to be waiting at my mailbox to cap my ass.

IMO, they all need a bullet. Period.

• Like 3

some how if some of this happens I see a lot of arrest for felons with firearms coming

I don't expect to see my local ranges that crowded any time soon

his outfit (not going to call it a uniform) looks kind of Nazi like.

funny how this guy who never served got promoted from a 4 star to a 5 star whatever but I've seen stranger things

post-26137-0-66897700-1420229309.jpg

post-26137-0-70751900-1420229327.jpg

post-26137-0-63922400-1420229350.jpg

post-26137-0-10842400-1420229366.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor

I would not spend much time worrying about these attention whores, it seems they just make statements like this in an attempt to make cops nervous and keep whitey shook. I recommend they spend some time at the range prior to their race war, I would guess that they couldn't hit the broad side of a welfare office. Fuck em.

• Like 1

How could you not take somebody who calls themselves Malik Zulu Shabazz seriously?  That's a very serious name for a very serious leader.  Him and his butt buddy King Shamir Shabazz are serious about killin some crackers.  And killin some o' dey babies.

And what do those badass brothas need to go to the range for anyway?  Everybody knows if you just hold the gun sideways above your head you can't miss.

• Like 1

How could you not take somebody who calls themselves Malik Zulu Shabazz seriously?  That's a very serious name for a very serious leader.  Him and his butt buddy King Shamir Shabazz are serious about killin some crackers.  And killin some o' dey babies.

And what do those badass brothas need to go to the range for anyway?  Everybody knows if you just hold the gun sideways above your head you can't miss.

His buddy, Maruse Heath "King Samir Shabazz" is in jail...on a weapons charge.again!

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/07/black_supremacist_king_samir_shabazz_jailed_again_on_illegal_gun_possession.html

He REALLY be hatin' on Whitey now!

...this is the asshole who was intimidating voters in Philly in 2008, and Holder let him off even though he had iron-clad proof.

Edited by patriot

Never underestimate an opponent, its the sure way to lose the engagement

There is no engagement. Right now all they are doing is making themselves look like ass. I don't underestimate anyone, but until they put their money where their mouth is, its all bullshit.

• Like 2

There is no engagement. Right now all they are doing is making themselves look like ass. I don't underestimate anyone, but until they put their money where their mouth is, its all bullshit.

True. Don't start a fight, but if it starts, be sure to be the one standing to FINISH it.

• Like 5

Ok, keyboard commandos, Here's the deal. 

You don't have to take them seriously. Really you don't. The thing is THEY take themselves seriously. That's where the problem that you aren't taking seriously is.

Edited by YOT
  • Like 3

Do gun shops take EBT cards and or food stamps for firearm purchases..??  Think not

Go to the gym... seriously.... that requires discipline, both the dudes standing behind him couldn't run a 10 min mile, sloppy fitting uniforms, and WTF is he doing with an open book, do you think he can read...!?

Yep media whore, but I'm sure he won't be packing, just have other useful idiots carry the battle...

I would pay 1k towards the plane ride and ww2 parachutes fund to drop these characters back in Africa. Wear that African Round on the front of your uniform might as well live it too, maybe Rwanda...Just to really mess with them how bout Camp 22, that will drain the color out of their faces..

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

as we all know even with no training it only takes one ill meaning armed person to fuck up your world,

so some asshole that's fond of dressing like a star war actor

putting out a call to arms for thugs doesn't really change my way of life,

yet.

• Like 1

GUYS,

WHAT WAS THAT OLD SAYING........

THE ONE THAT HAS YOUR NAME ON IT WILL FIND YOU, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

IT'S ALL OF THEM THAT HAVE "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" WRITTEN ON THEM, THAT YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR!haha.gif 

JESS1344

• Like 3

I take everyone seriously who has the intent to do me harm.  I don't sit around thinking that if some dumbass with his hat on sideways and his ass hanging out of his pants pulls a gun on me and starts popping caps gangsta style, I'll just wait until his mag is empty and then bitch slap him. 

But until the "engagement" starts I'm free to think that his ass hanging out looks stupid.

• Like 2

Do gun shops take EBT cards and or food stamps for firearm purchases..??  Think not

You don't suppose they're getting a bit of funding from NAN or siphoned money and guns from, like, say... Holder and his cronies from F&F, huh?

• Like 1

funny how if a white supremacist guy puts on general stars and claims to be the leader of a nationalist militia, the feds come in, kill everybody and shut the entire network down. if the black panthers do the same, they get federal grants and lots of free air time.

these communist pieces of shit make good black men look bad and I'm sure there are a lot of brothers out there that will not tolerate this kind of propaganda onto their people. people like this take advantage of stupid people and create a movement of stupid people up until the point where all the stupid people get wiped out.

if anything, we should be teaming the people up together as a nation of americans of all religion and creed. we need to stick together in this time of rampant communism.

Here is a nice photo that shows how easy it is to get stupid people to fall for the group think propaganda. These people are supporting the communist party without even knowing what it is.

post-24315-0-93476000-1420255153_thumb.jpg

The sign is made just for you by http://revcom.us/ WARNING this is a COMMUNIST PARTY WEB LINK!

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 5

I guess I should have stated my first post a bit differently. The point in trying to make is that I am not intimidated by these fuckers at all. I have no fear of them. They do not strike fear in me. And yes, I do laugh at them. And the minute they turn their garbage words into action, they turn themselves into enemy combatants. I'll gladly go marine corps on their ass in the blink of an eye.

Thats not to say I wont be alert if Im ever around one of these fags, but I have about as much respect for these retards as I do the ones that wear their pants hanging off their ass. And I flush it down the toilet with pride every morning.

• Like 1

I have to take note when people publicly claim they intend to murder people just for their skin color.

In this case any "white cracker" will do.

The hatred that comes out of these people is mind boggling.

And with some of the worst race hustlers welcome in the white house ....I dont see it getting much better any time soon.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out the ultimate goal of the race haters.  If they loot enough stores, burn enough stores, kill enough crackers...  then what? 

Take this quote:  "You want freedom, you gon have to kill some crackers!  You gon have to kill some o' dey babies!"

What happens then?  After you kill some cracker babies, what does your fantasy say will happen?

• Like 1

Let's take this to the conclusion they desire....

Once the blacks (12.6% of the population, ) kill all the white people, 72.4% of the population, what exactly do they think they'll have left?

NOTHING.