• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://youtu.be/rAaWvVFERVA

How did this not get posted yet?  

I thought about the money quote, but didn't post it. 

You've gotta be fucking kidding.

BURN IT BURN IT!!!!

YES!

I wonder what an Alien or Predator would do up against that "thing"

...unless it BECAME one of them too.

I thought about the money quote, but didn't post it. 

You've gotta be fucking kidding.

BURN IT BURN IT!!!!

YES!

I wonder what an Alien or Predator would do up against that "thing"

...unless it BECAME one of them too.

As things progress we have to wonder what is under all masks. 

Heh cant see it working out for us either way lol

There are so many so I tried to think of the very first movie scene that ever thought was epic. I ended up owning three dodge chargers over the years and I've retraced most of the chase route, which was broken up into many locations, while in San Francisco.

DogMan,

My first car was a 68 Dodge Charger, 383, 2bbl automatic. That first vid is the ass end of a 68, round tail lights

Gawd, wish I still owned that car...!!!!

2nd car 55 Chevy 210, 283, 4spd..

Wish I still owned that one also...!!!

DogMan,

My first car was a 68 Dodge Charger, 383, 2bbl automatic. That first vid is the ass end of a 68, round tail lights

Gawd, wish I still owned that car...!!!!

2nd car 55 Chevy 210, 283, 4spd..

Wish I still owned that one also...!!!

Yep, the round tail lights vs. the flat ones were the dead giveaway for 68 vs 69 chargers. I had a '68 383 magnum stick, then a '69 440 auto, then a '69 318 manual with three on the tree that I was going to modify but never did. So many regrets that I didn't keep the first two.
  • Like 1

DogMan,

I had Cragger SS 5 spoke, heavy rims, never had to worry about smokin the tires with an automatic...

With the Magnum stick I'd be tire poor, plus the Charger was light in the ass end,

Uncle had a 69 Road Runner, 383 stick, he trashed it...

Anyhow ur Charger Vid brought back memories, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry good movie tho.

Another Charger movie is DeathProof, Kurt Russell, Stuntman Mike, need the Duck for my F350 7.3 Turbo Diesel, stick

Duck and Stuntman Mike

Edited by SmilinEd

Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Gone In 60 Seconds (I love the chase scene driving Eleanor), Short Circuit (when #5 takes apart the dudes car), Goonies (at the pirate ship), Smokey and the Bandit, Pacific Rim, I could go on forever.....

Edited by BB1980
  • 2 weeks later...

This scene from the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

General Hager: [to Reed] Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I'm the quarterback, you're on my team. But I guess you didn't play football in high school, did you, Richards?

[Hager starts to walk away]

Reed Richards: You're right. I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he's standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he's not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect.