• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://youtu.be/rAaWvVFERVA

How did this not get posted yet?  

Wish I could find the video as well.. but the audio is still incredible...

Is Shogun Assassin the name of the movie? That has a certain red letter media vibe to it that makes me want to watch it at 3 a.m.

Is Shogun Assassin the name of the movie? That has a certain red letter media vibe to it that makes me want to watch it at 3 a.m.

There are five shogun assassin films. all adapted/dubbed from the Original Lone Wolf & Cub series of films. the 1st was a combo of Lone wolf & Cub "Swords of Vengeance" & "Baby cart at the river Styx"

If ya need a copy, let me know and I can send you one, I have and extra... (Trivia: it's also the movie the daughter in kill bill 2 wants to watch before she goes to bed....)

There are five shogun assassin films. all adapted/dubbed from the Original Lone Wolf & Cub series of films. the 1st was a combo of Lone wolf & Cub "Swords of Vengeance" & "Baby cart at the river Styx"

If ya need a copy, let me know and I can send you one, I have and extra... (Trivia: it's also the movie the daughter in kill bill 2 wants to watch before she goes to bed....)

I'll take a copy. You coming down mar 14 I believe for tesco swap meet at the loving touch?
  • Like 1