• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was watching Fox news.. Anchor Chick says that an AK-47 is NOT an easy weapon to operate.. and the "expert" Delta/SEAL dude she was interviewing, "agreed"... AAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha!!! more proof t

The question is:  Will we be like France, or will we be like Israel?   A good percentage of our population are armed and willing to fight, like Israel.  But our government seems set on dick-sucking

heres the cartoon edit.  One of many cartoons.

Posted Images

them boys can't take a joke.

poke fun of them in print and they'll come after you.

best to just kill them all like Old Testament books of the Bible

and laugh about it later.

anybody got an extra jaw bone of an ass on hand?

• Like 2

Was watching Fox news.. Anchor Chick says that an AK-47 is NOT an easy weapon to operate.. and the "expert" Delta/SEAL dude she was interviewing, "agreed"... AAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha!!! more proof that the news makes people stupider...

• Like 11

This is France, so the government will probably cave in now and discourage publishing of this kind of material, at least to some extent. My opinion is that it should increase drastically even while the terrorists are still being hunted down. The terrorists have to know that these kind of attacks will have the exact opposite effect they want. Having said that, the magazine looks like garbage from what little I've seen.

Edited by DogMan

Yeah, the mag looks like pure crap, but that's the difference between the middle east vs west mentality. In the west, bad taste is not a crime, while in the middle east bad taste gets you killed. Of course journalists are particularly appalled by these actions because to them it's all defending their free speech rights. I wonder though, where is this outrage when it comes to defending other rights? Well, at least those in our bill of rights. I don't want to get political with regards to this, but so many journalists here in the USA seem to believe that they know better than the majority of Americans what is good and what is bad. Everything I see one on TV attack our right to bear and keep arms, it really surprises me how selective they can be with regards to our rights, instead of embracing and defending every single one of them.

• Like 5

Thia is France, so the government will probably cave in now and discourage publishing of this kind of material, at least to some extent. My opinion is that it should increase drastically even while the terrorists are still being hunted down. The terrorists have to know that these kind of attacks will have the exact opposite effect they want. Having said that, the magazine looks like garbage from what little I've seen.

while in part I agree I see it a little different overall:

This is France America, so the government will probably cave in now and discourage publishing of this kind of material, at least to some extent then the government will use that same reason to shut down other things they don't like.

My opinion is that it should increase drastically even while the terrorists are still being hunted down.

The terrorists have to know that these kind of attacks will have the exact opposite effect they want in the short run but that they'll win in the long run out of fear of them and the cowards we have in elected offices.

Having said that, the magazine looks like garbage from what little I've seen but yesterday they were alive and free to print what they wanted to..

• Like 1

These people slaughter thousands of people world wide, rape pillage burn and destroy anyone who disagrees with them of believes in any other religion.

And we are punished for being (islamophobic)?

murdered over a cartoon??

and they blame us??

I think it may be time to play Cowboys and muslims 

• Like 3

Was watching Fox news.. Anchor Chick says that an AK-47 is NOT an easy weapon to operate.. and the "expert" Delta/SEAL dude she was interviewing, "agreed"... AAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha!!! more proof that the news makes people stupider...

Probably isn't easy to push the stiff safety off one if all you had to eat the whole day was a saltine cracker and a few grapes. :lol:

That's probably all the SEAL gets to eat too (when he most likely gets introduced to the AK platform) during BUD/s's training. :lolol:

If only the rag-mag would have heeded the wisdom on the WH...

On September 19, 2012 at the White House daily press briefing then press secretary Jay Carney condemned the judgement of Charlie Hebdo magazine for publishing “deeply offensive,” anti-Islamic cartoons.

Then we need to embrace Hillary's wisdom also..

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said last week she wants the United States to find ways to “empathize” with its enemies.

And those bastards in Germany... Merkel has them pegged as the Haters they are

Around 18,000 people have taken part in an anti-Islam rally in the German city of Dresden despite a plea by Chancellor Angela Merkel to reject the growing protests, which she has branded racist.

IDK, I'm thinking B-52s until ordinances are depleted. 

And fuck the complexity of operating an AK, fucking sheep will eat anything.... 

Love the " Cowboys VS Muslims " I will buy that Tee-shirt...!!!!!

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 2

GUYS,

I COULD UNDERSTAND THIS NEWSWENCH BEING THAT IGNUNT, BUT WHO THE HELL IS THIS "DELTA/SEAL DUDE"?

CAN HE PRODUCE A DD214?

JUS' SAYIN'........

JESS1344

GUYS,

I COULD UNDERSTAND THIS NEWSWENCH BEING THAT IGNUNT, BUT WHO THE HELL IS THIS "DELTA/SEAL DUDE"?

CAN HE PRODUCE A DD214?

JUS' SAYIN'........

JESS1344

It was gretchen carlson.. today mid day some time... didn't catch the "operator's" name..

ETA: Found it.. 1:45

http://video.latino.foxnews.com/v/3976218585001/ret-navy-seal-this-was-not-attackers-first-rodeo/

GUYS,

CAN HE PRODUCE A DD214?

JUS' SAYIN'........

JESS1344

It was gretchen carlson.. today mid day some time... didn't catch the "operator's" name..

ETA: Found it.. 1:45

http://video.latino.foxnews.com/v/3976218585001/ret-navy-seal-this-was-not-attackers-first-rodeo/

JUGGERNAUT,

THIS GUYS NEVER TOUCHED AN AK.............OR FEELS THAT HE MUST AGREE WITH GRETCH TO KEEP HIS GIG.

CAN ANYBODY FROM THE COMMUNITY SPEAK FOR THIS "OPERATORS" BONAFIDES?

I'D BE PROUD TO GET GRETCH "SNAPPED-IN" ON THE AK PLATFORM.

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

I don't know know if that dude is/was a seal, but he's wrong. In the audio you can't hear any full auto shooting. The killers were shooting semi. The small groups should not be a surprise given that detail. CNN was interviewing someone this morning that they were calling a french navy seal that said the opposite regarding the professionalism displayed by the killers. I won't pretend to know the difference between a pro, a bank robber, a novice, or a keyboard ninja. However, those guys carried out a successful execution in a country and city with weapons bans and more cctv and cameras than you can shake a stick at. That makes them professional enough.

"peaceful" moslems will give French as much as they would take. The question is how much will they take until they grow a pair and respond with 10x violence to make sure that this kind of shit will not be tolerated.

Those gunsmen are purely "a hand" and direct result of French as society embracing radicalism instead of squashing it. I don't blame those gunmen, if not them, it would be some others. I blame all the pussies who painted a huge target and submitted to a bunch of cavemen.

This colonial/slavery guilt trip shit has to stop. Embracing enemies has to stop. Apologies must stop. This fucking Emo culture of hurt feelings must stop. If French make themselves into sheep, then they better not compain being mounted by horny muzzies.

• Like 2

"peaceful" moslems will give French as much as they would take. The question is how much will they take until they grow a pair and respond with 10x violence to make sure that this kind of shit will not be tolerated.

Those gunsmen are purely "a hand" and direct result of French as society embracing radicalism instead of squashing it. I don't blame those gunmen, if not them, it would be some others. I blame all the pussies who painted a huge target and submitted to a bunch of cavemen.

This colonial/slavery guilt trip shit has to stop. Embracing enemies has to stop. Apologies must stop. This fucking Emo culture of hurt feelings must stop. If French make themselves into sheep, then they better not compain being mounted by horny muzzies.

Actually, to date, the French are the only western country that has had enough balls to start fighting back.  It is against the law for muslim sows to cover their faces in public.  It's doubtful we will try that in the US.

Hello

Unarmed cops? Just how fuckin' tactical do you have to be to carry out an execution on unarmed cops?

Not to mention, how fuckin' stupid do you have to be as a Country to even consider the concept of "unarmed cops"?

All I have to say on this muzzie shit is glassify. Let Israel mop it up and rule the remnants.

Guido in Houston

• Like 4

SM can't seem to see the difference between normal religions and islamists.

I'm not religious and I'm quick to shoo the proselytizers off my porch but I do notice a difference between the nimrods ringing my doorbell and the muzzies murdering thousands around the world.

Yes, there is a difference in believing I'm going to hell and trying to send me there.

And the "Stand with the Muslims" quote is fake. It does our position no good to spread known lies.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Hello

Unarmed cops? Just how fuckin' tactical do you have to be to carry out an execution on unarmed cops?

Not to mention, how fuckin' stupid do you have to be as a Country to even consider the concept of "unarmed cops"?

All I have to say on this muzzie shit is glassify. Let Israel mop it up and rule the remnants.

Guido in Houston

GUIDO,

IT'S WORSE THAN THAT, THE EXECUTED COP WAS A MUSLIM ALSO.

THAT'S SOME FUCKED-UP SHIT.

JESS1344