Sadly, tango chic slipped away in confusion with escaping hostages.

I feel it's far from over. Who's next?

I still can't wrap my head around their "no-go zones". Once you see them setting up in this country, you know what's heading your way.
Let's not let it happen to this Country!

Already has.  Go to Detroit.  It started with the push for "halal foods".  Now, certain areas are pushing for Shariah courts, totally separate from the US Justice System.  The enemy isn't coming, they are already here.

• Like 3
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was watching Fox news.. Anchor Chick says that an AK-47 is NOT an easy weapon to operate.. and the "expert" Delta/SEAL dude she was interviewing, "agreed"... AAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha!!! more proof t

The question is:  Will we be like France, or will we be like Israel?   A good percentage of our population are armed and willing to fight, like Israel.  But our government seems set on dick-sucking

heres the cartoon edit.  One of many cartoons.

Posted Images

I'm going for 2 more warning points for making the same comment, different picture.

326920ae-e07d-4c6b-9e1d-7d2939adfc01-300

One grenade.  How many turtles drop?

(Again!  Those French cops are too bunched up!)

HOLY SHIT!!!!!  THAT TERRORIST BITCH IS IN THE PICTURE!!!!  BLACK HAIR JUST ABOVE BUS!  She could've popped a grenade into the bunch of them!

OK In response to your comment I have learned that the French Police are saying that the Terrorist somehow neglected to hang up his cellphone after speaking with the Media and they heard him reciting the Prayer prior to the slaughter of the Lamb, Goat, or what have you which led them to believe he was going to slaughter the hostages...he had explosives...

The question is:  Will we be like France, or will we be like Israel?

A good percentage of our population are armed and willing to fight, like Israel.  But our government seems set on dick-sucking the muzzies, like France.

I have gotten so tired of the whining argument that "not all muslims are bad".  The truth is obvious and simple.  Good muslims are irrelevant.  Every time you get a group of muslims it's the bad ones who are in charge, with the good ones doing nothing to stop them.

Point out a single muslim country where extremism isn't openly supported.  Either directly or indirectly.

I will start to give any fucks about good muslims when they stand up to the bad ones.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 7

Speechless... Cuz you know its only about them... This is why we lose, we are divided on everything...

“We vomit on all these people who suddenly say they are our friends.” - See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/world/article/we-vomit-on-charlie-hebdos-sudden-friends-staff-cartoonist-says#sthash.CYdsHhwT.dpuf
Edited by SmilinEd

Now sleeper cells are activated? 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/europe/charlie-hebdo-paris-shooting/index.html

Still keep thinking that instead of people using cell phones cameras to "catch" the action, someone could have used a hunting rifle and ended it when they were on the street shooting the cop.  Would of been a lot more cost effective and people wouldn't have to live in fear because they can't take care of themselves..

• Like 2

interesting list I came across:

Shoe Bomber was a Muslim.

Beltway Snipers were Muslims.

Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim.

Underwear Bomber was a Muslim.

USS Cole Bombers were Muslim.

Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims.

Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims.
London Subway Bombers were Muslims.

Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims.

Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims.

Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims.

Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims.

Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims.

Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims.

Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims.

Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims.

Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims.

Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims.

Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims.

Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims.

Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims.

World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims.

Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims.

Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims.

September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims.

Kidnapped and raped over 50 schoolgirls in Nigeria. All Muslims.

Shot and almost killed the recent Nobel Peace Prize winner, Mulala who.
was trying to get girls an education. All muslims

Slaughtering any who disagreed with philosophy in Iraq and Syria including other muslims not of their sect. Muslims.

Islam is NOT a religion. It is a cult of death and disorder. Freedom of religion does not exist without freedom FROM religion.

God speaks to all men, no man speaks for God. Anyone who murders or steals in the name of his god is no more than a common criminal.

• Like 3

http://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2015/jan/09/siege-at-kosher-supermarket-in-paris-in-pictures#img-2

Maybe It's Just Me...but the magazine on that G36 looks a lot longer than the "Standard 30-Round Mag"...

What are your thoughts?

RASTA,

I THINK WHAT YOU'RE SEEING THERE IS TWO MAGS IN ONE OF THOSE "MAG-CLAMP" DO-DADS.

IF I'M CORRECT, THE MAG ON THE RIGHT IS THE ONE UP IN THE WELL, AND THE ONE ON THE LEFT, THE ONE YOU'RE ACTUALLY SEEING, IS OUTSIDE THE MAG WELL, ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE GUN.

BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE MAG, AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE GUN, THAT MAKES IT SEEM OVERLY LONG.

IF THE MAG THAT YOU'RE SEEING WAS ACTUALLY UP IN THE WELL, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE TOP APPX. 3" OR SO OF IT.

JESS1344

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2015/jan/09/siege-at-kosher-supermarket-in-paris-in-pictures#img-2

Maybe It's Just Me...but the magazine on that G36 looks a lot longer than the "Standard 30-Round Mag"...

What are your thoughts?

RASTA,

I THINK WHAT YOU'RE SEEING THERE IS TWO MAGS IN ONE OF THOSE "MAG-CLAMP" DO-DADS.

IF I'M CORRECT, THE MAG ON THE RIGHT IS THE ONE UP IN THE WELL, AND THE ONE ON THE LEFT, THE ONE YOU'RE ACTUALLY SEEING, IS OUTSIDE THE MAG WELL, ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE GUN.

BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE MAG, AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE GUN, THAT MAKES IT SEEM OVERLY LONG.

IF THE MAG THAT YOU'RE SEEING WAS ACTUALLY UP IN THE WELL, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE TOP APPX. 3" OR SO OF IT.

JESS1344

Thanks! I was looking for tape but I guess the World has moved on and there are these new mag clip accessories now...

Charlie Hebdo plans print run of up to 3 million for next issue, with Muhammad on cover

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/13/charlie-hebdo-publishing-prophet-muhammad-cartoon-on-cover-new-issue/

BN-GK083_Charli_J_20150112182529.jpg

In your face, tangos!

Crawl back into your rat holes if don't like the way CIVILIZED world lives.

• Like 1

What can we learn?

--

What can be done to prevent youth radicalization?

Published on Jan 11, 2015
A former CIA deputy director told PBS NewsHour Weekend on Saturday that a major concern for the U.S. is the possibility of
radicalized young men with EU or American passports entering the country to carry out terrorist attacks like those committed in France
recently. Humera Khan from Muflehun joins Hari Sreenivasan to talk about actions being taken to combat terrorist organization recruitment.

http://youtu.be/bKbE0PSUNBo

GUYS,

I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH THE CONCLUSIONS OF THE VIDEO.

IF YOU WILL LOOK AT THE ANGLE OF THE BARREL, COMPARED TO THE OFFICERS HEAD, AT THE INSTANT OF DISCHARGE, YOU'LL SEE THAT THE MUZZLE IS AIMED AT THE BASE OF THE SKULL, SO AS TO TAKE OUT THE BRAIN STEM, EFFECTING INSTANTANEOUS CESSATION OF ALL MOVEMENT (AND LIFE).

A PRECISE AND SURGICAL EXECUTION.

A SHOT TO THAT AREA, AS OPPOSED TO THE BRAIN CASE, WILL RESULT IN RELATIVELY LITTLE SPLATTER OF HIGH VELOCITY BLOOD, BONE, AND FLESH PARTICULARLY IF FMJ IS EMPLOYED.

THE "CLOUD" IS A MIXTURE OF GUNSMOKE FROM THE MUZZLE, COMBINED WITH WHATEVER MOISTURE, OR DUST MAY HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE ROADWAY BY THE MUZZLE BLAST, AS WELL AS HUMIDITY FROM THE AMBIENT AIR.

BECAUSE THIS CLOUD INITIALLY MOVES SO RAPIDLY, IT DOESN'T BECOME REDILY VISIBLE UNTIL IT HAS TRAVELED A COUPLE OF FEET AND SLOWED DOWN.

THE FRAMES PER SECOND CAPABILITY OF THE CAMERA WOULD ALSO FACTOR IN; IF IT WAS SUFFICIENTLY SLOW, IT WOULDN'T SHOW THE CLOUD INITIALLY EMERGING FROM THE MUZZLE, NO MATTER THE DEGREE TO WHICH IT WAS SLO-MO'D.

ALSO, THE HUMAN SKULL STRUCTURE IS MUCH TOUGHER AND HARDER THAN ANY WATERMELON.

ALL THAT WAS SHOWN WAS THE WATERMELON EXPLODING, NOT WHAT IT WAS ACTUALLY SHOT WITH, AS TO CALIBER AND RIFLE, FMJ OR HOLLOW POINT.

ANYONE REMEMBER THE EXPLODING GAS TANK FOOTAGE THAT WAS FAKED, BACK IN THE '90'S, HMMMMM?

JUS' SAYIN'..........

JESS1344

• Like 2

Charlie Hebdo plans print run of up to 3 million for next issue, with Muhammad on cover

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/13/charlie-hebdo-publishing-prophet-muhammad-cartoon-on-cover-new-issue/

BN-GK083_Charli_J_20150112182529.jpg

In your face, tangos!

Crawl back into your rat holes if don't like the way CIVILIZED world lives.

They sold out of the 3 million copies. Making great bank.........

• Like 1
Another video. Here we can see their weapons of choice: AKMS underfolders (7.62x39). Not an exported "sportsters" and unlikely a conversion (why bother, when you can easily smuggle it across the border?). Not a Romanian "classic" infantry issue (no "donkey shlong" lower handguard/grip) and not a Hungarian AMD (-65 and mods). 

That's when they shot at police car.

"Passenger" doesn't appear to be too confident. However, confident enough for a follow up shooting out of the window and on the move.

Interesting note from another Forum's discussion: could "passenger" be a ...woman? Something about the walk...

And then how the chest rig is loose and "crooked", with backstrap unbuckled and flapping all over; the way rifle is being handled, etc.

Bastards were taking their sweet times, lecturing the witnesses on the reason of their vengeance and greatness of their God. And why not: even responding cops were unarmed, not even talking of general population.

At ~17 seconds in, the "passenger" tango is having the issue with his AKMS and brings it over to the driver. Looks like that "driver" was fondling with AKMS' backend of receiver; maybe the stock folder release/lock or sling loop first. Then he inserts the mag in (mag on the roof is a spare one). See at ~29 sec in.

Notice the mag was out and placed on the roof of the car, while rifle is being checked by the "driver".

Video shows Charlie Hebdo gunmen in police shootout

Edited by Sgt. Raven

I enjoyed the fact that they made Swiss cheese out of the second terrorist.  Here's a fun fact-6 murders in St Louis last night, where the fuck's Rev Al now (possibly flying to France to complain about police over shooting????)  One of the few times that sticks in my mind concerning friendly fire and cops was several years ago in Colorado when a hostage was pulled from a truck and the perp was shot multiple time from both sides of the pick up truck.  I'm just glad when these jackasses get dirt napped.

• Like 1