I didn't know they made side charging uppers for AR's. Maybe I'm dumber than a bag of hammers but I am going to look into buying one of those. I hope they are not too expensive.

Classic had a side charger complete upper from Bear Creek for $369 a little while back. You might want to check to see if they still have them. I have one of the standard Bear Creek uppers that I bought to throw on a cheap Anderson lower build and it has performed admirably. No complaints.

Nice H bar target upper with the A2 style sights for men who know how to shoot with irons!

Dont fuck with it. Leave it alone. It's a target upper.

Threading this one would be very very gay.

I believe I will leave the muzzle unmolested. It has a different look than most 16 inch AR barrels and I do not wish to be accussed of being gay. So I need a lower receiver, lower parts kit, and a stock to complete the rifle? I think I'll also go with a fixed buttstock.    

• Like 1

I was just thinking a bit, (dangerous for me!) about your new barreled upper receiver and if you are inclined to want to go with a SBR or Can, you are right now in a better position without the threaded muzzle.

Some, (a few) Can makers like to do their own barrel cutting/threading. That way they know for sure the threads are on even and done correctly. Baffle strikes with some barrel lengths,twists and bullets come to mind.

HB of CJ (old coot) You have a high quality 16" 1X9 twist barrel. Nearly perfect. All US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Nice H bar target upper with the A2 style sights for men who know how to shoot with irons!

Dont fuck with it. Leave it alone. It's a target upper.

Threading this one would be very very gay.

I believe I will leave the muzzle unmolested. It has a different look than most 16 inch AR barrels and I do not wish to be accussed of being gay. So I need a lower receiver, lower parts kit, and a stock to complete the rifle? I think I'll also go with a fixed buttstock.    

That's a good idea. It has a target recessed crown that works pretty good. Match it with the fixed stock just like the target model came with and you have a very good rifle for plinking and it will always appreciate in value. I was never into bushy but they did make this one really well. My friend just picked up one for 600 dollars worth of capentry, the complete target rifle.