I just got an email that Classic has the fixed tubular stocks on sale for $899.00 in case anyone was still looking for one.
It looks like they have over 250 in stock so it will be interesting to see how long they last.

Atlantic still has 40+ of the folding stock models for $40.00 more.  

• Like 2

Just food for thought, but given that these are going to dry up eventually, you could get one and have it in your safe in the mean time.
When the Chaos gun comes out, you will almost definitely be able to sell the Vepr for at least what you have in it.    

At least that's how I would justify it anyway. greedy.gif 

• Like 1

I'm guessing these have been sitting in customs. Supposedly there is a double super secret shipment of golden tiger set to sell some time in the spring. I haven't a clue how the whole importation/ customs thing work, but I guess it takes a long time.

Sgl, can't argue with your logic, you are right. However, I prescribe to a strict principle of I buy guns. I don't sell guns. I can think of a few other ways to invest a grand and I plan to give cam some money in sales when he has his shotgun out. ( provided obviously, that it is worth it and nothing he's done up until now makes me worried about that)

I've got a few different saigas. But sadly, being banned from this country makes me realize that there isn't much they can do that others can't do just as well

These guys know what they are doing with releases. Soemone was sitting on them, waiting for the price to go up.

If they are dropping now at $900, expect new info soon about Russians proxy arsenal in a satellite state to get around the ban.

I would love to believe this but I'm pretty sure what you're seeing are guns that had to sit in a warehouse for months before being released to the distributor.   It makes sense that there would be a bunch of them once released as I would imagine that Molot only ships them overseas in large batches.    

Again, I love the idea that there is a bunch of Russian stuff en route, but I think it's more likely that these ones just showed up are being liquidated right now to generate revenue for companies dealing with a down market.   Looking at the falling prices on everything gun related, it only makes sense that people aren't buying as much right now.  

I would also guess that Classic probably put aside a bunch of them to "find in the back" and sell at $1399.00 in a year or two.

Of course this is all speculation based on what I've read, but that's my take on it anyway.

Despite all of that, I do hope I'm wrong.