Sign in to follow this  
physicsnerd

Dinzag Arms in Business/Is Brian OK?

I've emailed Brian twice now over a 2 month period without any reply.

I really like his work but want to have a few questions answered before I order.

Anyone here have recent contact with him?

Hmm, I actually was beginning to wonder the same thing.  I emailed him before the holidays and haven't heard anything.

Hopefully he's just taking a long Christmas vacation.

super_man.gif

Hmm, I actually was beginning to wonder the same thing.  I emailed him before the holidays and haven't heard anything.

Hopefully he's just taking a long Christmas vacation.

super_man.gif

I am glad I am not the only one.  I emailed him November 18 and 2 weeks ago.  Not getting an answer makes me really hesitant to order.

I'm sort of tempted to write an actual snail mail letter and post it to his house.  I would be genuinely interested to know if he and/or his family is OK.

I had him make a custom part for me. It required many emails back and forth. This was maybe a couple months ago. Part arrived as stated. He did and awesome job. Would assume he's just busy.

Good a time as any to compliment his work, and thank him for the extra time it took him to make this for me!

post-48862-0-21883100-1421893730_thumb.jpg

post-48862-0-62080200-1421893749_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I had him make a custom part for me. It required many emails back and forth. This was maybe a couple months ago. Part arrived as stated. He did and awesome job. Would assume he's just busy. Good a time as any to compliment his work, and thank him for the extra time it took him to make this for me!

We have very similar tastes. PM me the cost of that svd'ish flash hider.

I got an email from Brian two days ago.  I guess in the process of moving some of his emails around some of them got lost.  This was good news for us since he does great work!

Bump

I might be purchasing a used, unconverted Saiga .223 to convert. I used Dinzag years ago for many of my conversion parts.  Is he still in business?

Dinzag is very much in business, and a reliable source for parts. The owner has a day job, and it can take a couple of days for him to respond.

I use Dinzag parts, and tools. They're always top notch, and work as advertised.

Brian a dedicated enthusiast, a real professional, is one of the original vendors on the forum, and helped 'write the book' on Saiga upgrades and performance work.

We're lucky to have him.

• Like 3

Dinzag is very much in business, and a reliable source for parts. The owner has a day job, and it can take a couple of days for him to respond.

I use Dinzag parts, and tools. They're always top notch, and work as advertised.

Brian a dedicated enthusiast, a real professional, is one of the original vendors on the forum, and helped 'write the book' on Saiga upgrades and performance work.

We're lucky to have him.

I could not agree more! I purchased my drill and tap kits as well as his bullet guides. I have drilled and tapped several Saigas and Veprs with his kits and never broken a tap,I have read many broken tap horror stories,but the kits were purchased from another vendor.

Great seller that sells quality goods !