Kids Will Fight Back Against School Shooters

Although this sounds funny, I've always told my kids that if the shtf in their schools with an active shooter and they are in a situation where they can't go anywhere else, that they should grab rocks, books, balls, heavy paper weights and anything else that they can throw and go to school on the mother fudger.

I distinguish between using any available weapon to defend yourself and making the decision beforehand to stockpile canned goods as pre-improvised "weapons".

This is idiotic and dangerous.

• Like 1

Much better than my college was advising post Sandyhook. My wife had a class at the time and the teacher (in her paranoid state) advised that in an active shooter situation they take off their shoes and hurl them at the attacker. Seems a can to the face would be more of a deterrent than a $1 Old Navy flip-flop from a teaching student.......

There really should be a good shotgun locked up in a trained principals office, or a few armed guards on campus.  It's not rocket science, but to liberals everything is complicated and must be used to further the creation of more liberal voters otherwise it's a bad idea.    

The best way to keep schools safe without turning them into prisons is to have the classrooms armed. Period.

post-32793-0-07152800-1421262455_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-83326000-1421262468_thumb.jpg

Having kids throw shit at an armed assailant is not a good idea. All it will likely do is piss him off and give them a dirt nap rather quick. And making a dash for some cans when a dickhead with a rifle walks through the classroom door will likely not happen, just out of fear alone, especially with younger kids.

• Like 3

I have a son who is 16 , he is a good boy smart advanced classes, and a crack shot . I have watched him kill a deer every year since he was 7. He is 6ft1  235 Pounds , and a football player starts on the line and just about plays the whole game . He told me if he heard gunfire he was not going to huddle in a corner and wait to be shot , he said and I quote . He was going to wait beside the door and the 1st one thru was going to get hit with something hard whatever he could find , and then he would have his gun and nobody else was coming in that room . WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO HIM ?

The best way to keep schools safe without turning them into prisons is to have the classrooms armed. Period.

attachicon.gifisrael-teacher-rifle.jpg

attachicon.gif01-10-13-teachers_with_guns.jpg

Having kids throw shit at an armed assailant is not a good idea. All it will likely do is piss him off and give them a dirt nap rather quick. And making a dash for some cans when a dickhead with a rifle walks through the classroom door will likely not happen, just out of fear alone, especially with younger kids.

This is a good thing for Israel but not for us. Do you want liberal democrat union thugs controlling the classroom with a gun? I don't.

Unions out of Schools, NOW!

• Like 3

As much as we all harp, rightly so, that training has the highest priority in self defense. Seen any can throwing classes?

It has been said in the past, and twisted I am sure, that the worst thing to use in a self defense crisis is an improvised weapon. 

About on par with no weapon at all, this was back in the 70s IIRC when the crime stats began to climb drastically. So one either has a weapon designed as as such or face the situation barehanded.

I dont really doubt this assertion as it logical. 

What would have made more sense is for the school to seek unarmed self defense classes for the students that could well be donated also. At least that would not be such a sad joke and give the kids a skill that they carried with them everywhere they go in life.

I think both principle and assistant have an anti-gun agenda with this.

At the end the yr they school will donate the canned food to a food pantry. slippery at best from its original action.

I would like the teacher to demonstrate to the her students/parents and community her skills at disarming a shooter with canned goods.

Then explain to the parents of those students why she is putting them in harms way after she fails..

She also needs taken to task/sued for making her school a possible target.

I do not believe the article gives a breakdown of race in this community.

The worst thing about this is that it adds another page to that black binder that is labeled "SECURITY PLAN". When that binder gets big and thick enough it gives them something to hold up above their head and wave back and forth giving the illusion that they actually have something substantive that will actually save lives. When children's bodies are being carried out of the next school shooting and somebody asks them how they were prepared for this,they can wave it again. It makes a very good prop and everyone's asses are covered except the children's.

Edited by DogMan