Pulling my hair out! (what's left of it)

OK .... today obama again refuses to call islamic terrorism "islamic terrorism" and said it's "not an existential threat", but Prime Minister Cameron does so while standing next to him at the same press conference, and Kerry has James Taylor sing "You've got a Friend" to the French.

I don't normally write stuff like this but .... WTF!!! When did the USA become a laughing stock on the world stage! When (and how) did all these pussies get to their positions of power to the detriment of our national security? When did refusing to use force become such a paradigm?

Would someone from the Saiga forum community PLEASE run for President? It would be good to know someone who  has testosterone in their system is in charge. Any prior military experience will be a big plus too.

We have these morons in charge while Iran pursues nuclear bombs. I sincerely hope Israel has some sort of kick-ass plan for Iran in case something happens while obama is still in office.

Given his islamic youth, I can't help thinking our so-called president has traiterous sympathies for the islamic world. The terrorism somehow jives with his prejudices against America. Regardless, he wasn't qualified to be President in the first place and still isn't.

For all of us .... I really do hope the next President has "balls" whether that person is male or female, and stands behind our military (and intelligence folks) whether things get hot or not.

I've simply lost all patience with these amateurs in the White House. I am,very nervous guys. I don't mean to sound wimpy, but I really am nervous. As I predicted, obama has been hyperfocused on domestic issues due to blind rigid ideology to the expense of foreign policy issues.

Thanks for letting me rant. My gut instincts and thoughts keep getting confirmed. This is a time when I wish I weren't correct about things.

Shotgun Messiah or Stryker0946 or Darth Saigus ... you guys willing to set things straight? (compliment) big_smile.gif

And what makes it even more serious is that you could remove any connection with ANY RELIGION and the theme would remain the same. We are dealing with some major league wacko CRAZY sons of bitches here. You got a rabid dog ... what do you do? Well ... for starters you do not denies the threat.

Personal note here. My Linux Mozilla Firefox British speeel chzk which I can't change is not working worth a shit tonight. How in the heck do you spell denie? Sorry ... bad day today. Old stroke acting up but it pisses me off that I can no longer sound out words. That part of my feeble brain no longer works.

Son Of A Sap Sucker Mother Trucker Fudd Pucker!!!!! smile.pngsmile.png Oh well the computer was free ... now I know why. The prior owner blew her brains out????

• Like 1

I don't normally write stuff like this but .... WTF!!! When did the USA become a laughing stock on the world stage! When (and how) did all these pussies get to their positions of power to the detriment of our national security? When did refusing to use force become such a paradigm?

Very shortly after the Kennedy administration.

• Like 1

Very shortly after the Kennedy administration.

Like mama said Coup d'etat is as Coup d'etat does...

• Like 1

Hey HB, are you wanting to take me to Denny's or are you going to deny you even asked? I feel the same way. So we insulted the French, big deal, they are the least of our problems. What I don't understand is why this administration continues to treat Israel like shit. If any one country knows how to take care of a terroristic threat, it is the Israelis and they don't waste their breath apologizing after some major ass kicking. We should have them here as our consultants and do some hard soul searching to get back into their good graces. I'm sure Bibie and company know that the majority of America supports them. I think we should have a special department figuring out how to make terrorist/terrorism the same as the carrier pigeons and dodos. Maybe next admin, if we can find somebody with balls.

quote name="HB of CJ" post="1010963" timestamp="1421463476"]

And what makes it even more serious is that you could remove any connection with ANY RELIGION and the theme would remain the same. We are dealing with some major league wacko CRAZY sons of bitches here. You got a rabid dog ... what do you do? Well ... for starters you do not denies the threat.

Personal note here. My Linux Mozilla Firefox British speeel chzk which I can't change is not working worth a shit tonight. How in the heck do you spell denie? Sorry ... bad day today. Old stroke acting up but it pisses me off that I can no longer sound out words. That part of my feeble brain no longer works.

Son Of A Sap Sucker Mother Trucker Fudd Pucker!!!!! smile.png:) Oh well the computer was free ... now I know why. The prior owner blew her brains out????

Nations wage war for resources, money, land, and influence.  Religions wage war for ideology,  against "infidels" who dont believe what they do, or who offend their skewed views of right and wrong.

While millions more people have been killed by nations, religions only add to the death toll.  

If we removed connection with religion, we would get rid of fundamentalist terrorism, religiously motivated hate crimes, and religious corporal punishment, which kills many people who do not subscribe to the religion who murders them.  

Therefore No, it would not remain the same.  Many thousands of innocent people die for the bullshit beliefs of others.  Many of these people live in areas where nations do not care to wage war, because it would not pay to do so.  

Religious violence happens everywhere where there are religions,.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1

Nations wage war for resources, money, land, and influence. Religions wage war for ideology, against "infidels" who dont believe what they do, or who offend their skewed views of right and wrong.

While millions more people have been killed by nations, religions only add to the death toll.

If we removed connection with religion, we would get rid of fundamentalist terrorism, religiously motivated hate crimes, and religious corporal punishment, which kills many people who do not subscribe to the religion who murders them.

Therefore No, it would not remain the same. Many thousands of innocent people die for the bullshit beliefs of others. Many of these people live in areas where nations do not care to wage war, because it would not pay to do so.

Religious violence happens everywhere where there are religions,.

Good luck with that "getting rid of religion" thing.

I'm still expecting something very big and nasty to happen, before Obama leaves office.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

It's going to be a very interesting and dangerous lame duck session. Even the so called Republicans are acting like a bunch of globalists with no concern of our country's safety or constitution.

I warned my new Senator, a Navy Seal, that if they don't get their shit straight they will feel the same as the democrats during this last election. They are aware of this and have already infiltrated the "tea party" with RINO and communist.

A fanatic is a fanatic. If a white supremacist group pulled one tenth of the shit that the fanatic muslims have, they would be wiped off of the face of the planet.

This is America where all religions are welcome so long as they respect other religions. I have nothing against muslims. I served with one who bled for you. He was very high speed and low drag. He prayed three times a day and shot a rifle better than anybody I know. He trained hard, fought hard and loved America.

A fucking piece of shit is a fucking piece of shit. There are some vile Jews, insane christians, whack job buddist and crack head muslims out there. If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Muslims are very strict and need to hold their own accountable. If the muslim community, including our commander IC, dismisses the fact that the muslim world has a huge problem, it will only destroy them as a whole. Muslims need to wake the fuck up and call out the fanatics. Only G-d can judge us, not man. Forcing your beliefs on others will only get people killed. Just ask a Viking about the Christians.

I have no faith in our current administration and knew they were globalist, communists from the get go. I would not expect anything less from a fraudulent communist.

• Like 2

I've been talking about running since '06 or so in '16 as I would be eligible to be president.  Many around me say to try local before you go national and to not go national as to keep people from digging into your background.  I've got very little to hide.  That and many say we'd be fvck but then again I'd clean house, dirty harry style. big_smile.gif