Islam is being misperceived in America.

this is just funny

the Muslim driver was attempting to exit the parking lot. He was blaring his horn in an inflammatory manner. One of the protesters placed a sign with the image of Muhammad under the front right tire of the vehicle

One of the Muslim-side protesters wearing a La Raza brown beret a Che Guevara shirt attempted to remove the sign

Muslim and a commie?

this is just funny

the Muslim driver was attempting to exit the parking lot. He was blaring his horn in an inflammatory manner. One of the protesters placed a sign with the image of Muhammad under the front right tire of the vehicle

One of the Muslim-side protesters wearing a La Raza brown beret a Che Guevara shirt attempted to remove the sign

Muslim and a commie?

islam and fascism been buddys for a long time.

The la raza bunch can eat the peanuts outa my Shiite ( quote shamelessly stolen from Full Metal Jacket) 

Islam is being misperceived, by it's own people who refuse to accept they have a problem with a good portion of their congregation. They do not hold the fanatics accountable. They think their shit does not stink. Islam, Judaism and Christianity along with other religions all communicated and lived peacefully in the past. Christians converted by force, Jews deceiving and controlling populations, and now Muslims converting by force and persecuting anything not up to their twisted perception of the Qur'an.

Fanatics will only get their own people targeted. Death will not solve this issue. It needs to start in the hearts and minds of the leadership inside the Islamic religion.

Once the leaders cut off the radicals, they will be able to practice their faith peacefully.

Come on guys! Stand with the murdering, pederast, er , uhh I mean prophet.

Until mud-slimes openly come out, daily and condemn their fellow mud-slimes for, violence, war on women, goat f*cking, etc they should be shunned, publicly criticized and profiled by law enforcement as potential terrorist and domestic threats because until the aforesaid,

THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE.

That is all.

• Like 1

This makes it different from every other issue how?

Everything is misrepresented, hell lied about just to be honest.

I think you misrepresented your statement.

haha.gif

I will stand corrected as soon as someone proves me wrong with something a bit more tangible than unicorns and wishes.

Everything is a racket now.

http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated-ebook/dp/B0082GYYNI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422313867&sr=8-2&keywords=war+is+a+racket

• 2 weeks later...

Hell, we just need to apply deer hunting on public land rules to these Mussies. "If it's brown; it's down."

Works on most illegal immigrants, too.

Saved for posterity and further action.

ETA:  Voltia is on a 60 day vacation.  Next step will be a ban.  Racism will not be tolerated on the Forum.

• Like 1