IWI to Resurrect Galil Rifle in the U.S. Market | Kit Up!

The picture showed had a CAR type collapsible butt stock? Not my favorite for sure. Too flimsy to handle heavy recoil and always loose and not conductive to maximum accuracy as compared to an M16A2 type fixed rifle butt stock. Just me. Also ... is the price really $two grand$? Wow! HB of CJ (old coot)

Yeah, they are close. Atlantic Firearms, whom I do not have an affiliation with or endorse, had them sold out on their web site at $1899. The pistol version I found later was MSRP at $1799.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/iwi-galil-ace-detail.html?Itemid=0

Comparatively priced with some of the high end ARs, I guess. That's why we build our own, but I couldn't build this, still is a good looking piece. I'd rather have the Galil stock.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm going stick with my original answer of 1900? Um no.

To be honest eventually ill probably buy one. But it's so far down on the list ill probably own a a laser blaster first.

Good for IWI for getting people to pay this. I'm not going to.

I didn't care, until I got to the part where they'll be bringing in a .308 pistol version with a folding wrist brace.

SHANDLANOS,

“Coming in late summer 2015 will be several variations in 7.62 NATO; a pistol configuration with an 11.8″ barrel (GAP51), the pistol configured with an 11.8″ barrel and side folding Stabilizing Brace (GAP51SB) and full length rifles with side folding adjustable buttstock and your choice of 16″ (GAR1639), 18″ (GAR1851) or 20″ barrel (GAR2051). All accept a standard SR-25 type magazine.”

THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS LINK, I HADN'T HEARD OF THE 7.62 NATO VERSION, BEFORE I READ THIS.

WONDER IF IT'S ALSO A POLYMER LOWER............

JUS' SAYIN'.

JESS1344