Galil ForeGrip Problem

Hello, I got the Galil Furniture for my Saiga last year that has the Folding Stock and Galil ForeGrip and when I installed it, I thought the Clamp Bolt that holds the ForeGrip on was kind of Cheapy, but I put it on anyways.  It all looked good and I tighted it as tight as I could without Stripping-out the Hex Nut that come on it.  Anyways, when I took it too the Range, the damn thing slid off of the grip and rendered it useless.  I didn't want to put it back on because I don't trust it anymore and can't take chances if my Life is on the line with it, so I put the Original back on.  Now, I want the Galil back on because it doesn't look as Cool as I want it too.  Anyone have any ideas on a better way to Clamp the end of the Galil Foregrip on the the Barrel?  Do I need to post Pics of the Parts?

Research the thread I posted here on the 223 forum about 6 years ago about Tapco Galil handguards.  You can drill and tap, insert a set screw, in the retainer in such a way that the set screw will engage a divot you drill in the barrel.  It will hold...

Sorry, I was AWOL for a few days; had a huge warm front, so been on the Range and riding the Motorcycle.  I hear what you all are saying and I will do that in the next few days.  I'm sure I'm going to need a good, new, bit, so will have to run out and get that first. Or, I may try the one I put the bullet guide in with; it is all I have used that bit for; will have to compare sizes.  I had another idea too, before you all talked me into putting the dimple in.  I was going to put a back-up C-Clamp behind the other one, but, that would look a little silly to those that's knows what it's supposed to look like