Ya know the pelican case might of been a decent idea. Had they not made cut outs for everything including the kitchen sink.

That 2nd one has to be a typo right? If not.... well maybe I have an S-12 for sale

• Like 3

Ya know the pelican case might of been a decent idea. Had they not made cut outs for everything including the kitchen sink.

That 2nd one has to be a typo right? If not.... well maybe I have an S-12 for sale

Me too, sell mine & buy another Saiga12 & a Vepr12... And still have 7K+ left over.

• Like 1

I got a good grin out of the Winchester Super Speed scattered about and in the bandolier as if it were LE Buck. I am going to go out on a limb and hazard a guess that these guys are the typical gun show carnies that I like to eat alive when I play the please bullshit me about your bolt-on custom tactitard Saiga 12 game. You could have heard a pin drop at the last gun show I went to just before I got a standing ovation ;)

• Like 1

At last week's Topeka gun show, there was one Saiga 12. It had a standard conversion, butt stock, FCG and original forearm, with no brake, just the screw on thread protector, with one magazine only for $1199. No box, so I think it was a used trade in. I wanted to look inside, but the dealer probably would have wanted a deposit to do that.

• Like 1

all joking aside, if we are really clever, do you think we could by the shotgun keep it and convert it properly while selling all the technical crap - the Buy It Now case and get a decent deal on a used Saiga? :) I'm sure somebody would buy those kind of accessories, it worked on this guy

Holy shit the bid is 1100usd. natural selection is on pause.

• 2 months later...

Perfect for home defense. You can drop the bipod and prop it on the counter so you can look totally awesome when the bad guy comes to steal your Xbox.

Oh and you can choose between a green and red laser depending on what color shirt he's wearing.

• Like 1