Sons of what? Movie? TV?

oh cool, I just googled it. It's all about killing the British. I'm down with that. I'm sure it's watered down considerably since Uncle Sam doesn't want any Americans getting any ideas about the federal government.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 4

Sons of what? Movie? TV?

oh cool, I just googled it. It's all about killing the British. I'm down with that. I'm sure it's watered down considerably since Uncle Sam doesn't want any Americans getting any ideas about the federal government.

They'll just make the british look more oppressive than they are.

• Like 1

Sons of what? Movie? TV?

They didnt create an EMPIRE by being sweet

• Like 2

Sons of what? Movie? TV?

They didnt create an EMPIRE by being sweet

I meant compared to our current invasive adminstration.

NO!

Too busy pulling stumps and clearing dead fall, fixing the plumbing on the well.

It feels more like play than work when it's REALLY your own land - not just rented from the bank.

Hard work makes old bastards go to bed early and sleep HARD!

• Like 1

It was ok although it never gave much in the way of explanation as to why the colonies had become so cash strapped that taxes became unpayable and the economy cratered. The Bitts had purposely starved the colonies for currency by intentional act of Parliament to keep them from becoming more wealthy than England itself. 

http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/related/currencyact.htm

See that didnt take long did it History channel... makes more sense now dont it. Sheesh 

Expect more of the same, events without explanation of causality and thus losing the meaning of the actions.

On a side note this is exactly why the Whiskey Rebellion started, you know the one good old George crushed.

Edited by Rhodes1968