Can the VEPR 12's be shot with the stock folded?

I have been away for a while because I sold my Saiga 12. Mainly because it did not have the factory bolt hold open. Anyway, I am looking at a VEPR 12 and was wondering, once I make it 922 R compliant, is it meant to be shot and ok to shoot with the stock folded? I have done a few searches and while one said no, the other said yes. Can the experts chime in? Also, any other differences between the VEPR 12 and the Saiga 12 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

yes it can be shot with the stock folded ...mine for some reason does not like the light loaded white box winchester stuff ..It does however like winchester AA .. federal and the remingtons plus all high brass should cycle through with the stock folded just fine..Just hold it with a very tight grip..here is mine folded and unfolded

post-16872-0-55494300-1422224021_thumb.jpg

post-16872-0-99165600-1422224067_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

yes it can be shot with the stock folded ...mine for some reason does not like the light loaded white box winchester stuff ..It does however like winchester AA .. federal and the remingtons plus all high brass should cycle through with the stock folded just fine..Just hold it with a very tight grip..here is mine folded and unfolded

insidecase.JPG

vep4.JPG

What kind of gas work did you have to do for it to cycle birdshot with the short barrel? I'm lopping mine to 12" soon.

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifinsidecase.JPG

attachicon.gifvep4.JPG

post-48339-0-83051700-1424240923_thumb.jpg