I thought in this world of political correctness I was a German-American, even though the last 5 generations of my family were born in the US.

How about the problem with Political Correctness, or the problem with multiculturalism?

• Like 1

Multiculturalism by its very nature insures the destruction of the host culture.

In this case the American dream that a person may obtain anything they are willing to earn.

And a few little things like personal responsibility, honor, respect , patriotism, work ethic, the English language ......

• Like 2

Multiculturalism by its very nature insures the destruction of the host culture.

In this case the American dream that a person may obtain anything they are willing to earn.

And a few little things like personal responsibility, honor, respect , patriotism, work ethic, the English language ......

All those are "white" things.  Things the crackers want you to do. 

• Like 1

"They would never allow a class talking about the problem of 'blackness.' And if they did, there would be an uproar about it. But you can certainly harass people for their apparent whiteness."

^^^^^^^^ this

Obviously the white prof has the White Guilt Syndrome....
  • Like 1

This multiculturalism will kill a country for the very simple reason that, if you come from a third world shithole, and you insist on bringing the culture of the third world shithole with you, then you will turn the new country into a third world shithole.

Anyone who claims to be a X hyphen American and not just an American is part of the problem.

• Like 2

The problem with whiteness is dopey motherfuckers like him get media mention. I didn't do anymore to achieve being white than somebody did to achieved being black.To suggest that should make any difference in how we conduct ourselves is racism.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1

...the "problem" with whiteness is the assholes who think we get special privileges just for being white, when, due to stupid laws like "affirmative action" hiring quotas, etc. quite the opposite is true.Wanna be equal? Compete on a level playing field with no special treatment.

• Like 5

Don't get me started on "White privilege " bullshit. These lazy bastards want to blame wHite people for their not leaving the ghetto, butcompletely ignore the millions of people from Mexico and South America,born in REAL poverty whom manage to walk their asses hundreds of not thousand of miles to get a fucking job mowing lawns.

True they get on our welfare ticket too, but at least they showed some drive getting here. If anything these blacks should be on board sitting down the border to stop,illegals from stealing THEIR benefits. The stupidity is fucking staggering.