manual bolt hold open levee qiestion

Hello all I am hoping you guys can point me in the right direction because good glad has failed me.

I've notice a number of saiga what what is can call and enhance manual bolt hold open, the one you repress when the bolt os in the fully back possition.

As far as I can tell it it ode tial to factory with the exception of the small bar that protrudes from the bottom of the weapon has what I can only see crib as a curved flat bottom button as opposed to the classic single flat bar sticking out the bottom.

I don't look at it as coat tic just simply am improvement on the design that allows for a more firm depression of the piece be a sue it. On tact more of you thumb.

The closestate I've found is one that says it is for a non converted non pistol grip unit in the link below:

http://www.saiga-12.com/Parts.asp

If you want answers, it helps to take the time to type the question out in a way that people can understand it. If it isn't worth your time to make the question intelligible, what kind of time do you expect us to spend answering it?

That said, I believe he is asking if the BHO lever sold by the forum e-store (Maks) is any better than the one that comes on most saigas.

To that, the answer is basically, "no". It has a little wider pad. That lever was made for early imports which did not have any at all, and works exactly the same as the factory lever found on nearly all saigas.

The standard lever can be made more comfortable by shortening the tab that sticks out by about 1/4" though.

• Like 1

If I had to guess guys, english isn't his native language, and he's spelling phoneticly. Lets not treat him too harsly, as somebody who workd in forgien countries frequently, it really sucks trying to us google tranlaste. Makes you sound like a complete retard.

I think High Plains is right, or he's looking to see if there is a way to make a flat tab for the existing BHO.

• Like 1

No. Look at his previous posts, some of which I have answered. English is fine, and grammar is usually pretty decent. I suspect either alchohol, I-phone autocorrect, or alchohol with I-phone autocorrect. LOL it's cool though I have been there. Who doesn't like a puzzle?

Last option is hacked account, which is not cool.

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Jesus H, been forever since I thought to log on but I suspect this is a result of a exceedingly late night gunsmithing which should have ended in sleep. Not unintentional gibberish. Wish I'd seen it earlier but logged in a while to notice it.

Forgive my prease

• Like 3

Hello there. Since you are new here I will introduce myself. I'm an opinionated asshole and you are an adult so grow some thick skin here. I hope you use your weapon a bunch and figure out like all other men that bolt hold open on an AK is strictly for pussies. Get some!

• Like 1

Hehe

The weapon is done, hence why I haven't posted, but wanted to check on LRBHO and where it is in production or a diy from a forum member.

I will post pictures

I should have e'ssaid it was drugs or alcohol that lead to that first post, of which I do neither.

Led to the post, I do neither. Had to been half asleep

...maybe all the way to sleep

Edited by Bauran

The bolt hold open is very convenient. Some people just have trouble with simple mechanical devices and have to overcompensate for their technical deficiencies with bravado. -- Already had some, wasn't impressed.