So sounds like she is actually protecting the mudslime. According to the letter sent to dickholder they're worried about the anti-slime rhetoric and threats of violence.:)

Funny if she's doing something wrong why has business spiked and offers of donations for said lawsuit being offered?

It's her range so it's her rules. I find it disturbing that people are being used to fight against each other so the corporations can keep their billion dollar industry of death nice and healthy. They want us to hate Russia. Well, that's not too easy. They want us to hate all muslims, well the fanatics are making it easy. Not only are the fanatics drinking the KOOK aide, lots of people consider all muslims total scum without ever serving with one or knowing one.

Generalized hat towards any religion or group is a grand indicator of ignorance.

The most ignorant in this whole issue is the Muslim leadership. They remain mute and ignore their problems like the Catholics did with their priests. Eventually, they will have to do something about the fuck ups.

• Like 3

It's her range so it's her rules.

Sadly, that's not really true under our current government. See bans on smoking in restaurants, being forced to bake cakes for gay weddings, etc.

More over reaching by complacent states that do not protect the rights of the people in replacement for federal funding. It's up to the people and the state to chop the nuts off of an interfering federal government. Montana has several times.

How about they just ban FANATICS and let people in America enjoy religious freedom. Every religion has it's nut cases. The Muslims just need to recognize this and call their bad eggs out.

Would she have banned this Soldier from her range?

attachicon.gifmudlim soldier.jpg

The "moderate" Islamists need to STAND UP and call out the terrorists, instead of remaining silent. Most of us take silence as acceptance. ( I work with quite a few muslims. Some are outspoken haters of America. The rest don't say a word against the outspoken ones. ) (This is at a defense contractor. Feel safer now, knowing that America haters are making the equipment used by our military?)

Sure, there are a FEW "good" Islamists. I've read the Koran. It ain't about peace for all...unless all are Muslim.

I'll take the peaceful misinterpretation over the nutjob bombers any day!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

Well actually she should also ban libtards and democrats in general. These people have proven time and time again that they are mentally defective. Mentally defectives should not be around or be allowed own or operate firearms.

That BTW, is their rule and idea as they try to apply this defective logic to veterans, yeah?

One last thing, gabby "potato" Gifford who is definitely mentally impaired with permanent sustained brain damage after being shot by one of her own is allowed to publicly own, display and use those awful assault weapons with her dumbass husband because "they don't want to take anyone's guns but call for sensible gun laws". How many veterans that have been injured, seen combat or may have PTSD have now been ruled felons if they own guns because they are mentally impaired by the .govs opinion??

Why is "potato" not charged accordingly?

As a politician, she was probably already a felon before she got plugged. She should be arrested according to libtard rules. Doesn't make sense.

See what I mean libtards, mentally defectives.

They will try to fight it against her but in the end she will still get a lot of business from fellow minded individuals and the media is only helping her business. Kinda the opposite of what they want seeing every media outlet is now so pro-Muslim even jihadists seem to get sympathy

How about they just ban FANATICS and let people in America enjoy religious freedom. Every religion has it's nut cases. The Muslims just need to recognize this and call their bad eggs out.

The "moderate" Islamists need to STAND UP and call out the terrorists, instead of remaining silent. Most of us take silence as acceptance. ( I work with quite a few muslims. Some are outspoken haters of America. The rest don't say a word against the outspoken ones. ) (This is at a defense contractor. Feel safer now, knowing that America haters are making the equipment used by our military?)

Sure, there are a FEW "good" Islamists. I've read the Koran. It ain't about peace for all...unless all are Muslim.

I agree with you 100% on the accountability and responsibility. Without the leaders of their congregation stepping up and denouncing the violence and misunderstanding of their own rules, they will only tarnish the image of their religion and get the good ones killed. As with all religions, I believe they should worry about their own problems before trying to convert, save or punish others.

Which one would you say is more brutal in plain English? The NKJ bible or the Koran? My book is pretty brutal as well.

Either they wake up and work on their own problems and the snakes who use stupid people by brainwashing them with a holy book, or they get bombed back into the stone age. At this point it seems that they kinda like living in a cave. Poor dumb bastards.

she banned muslims from doing something in her place of business in Hot Springs Arkansas

so what?

I don't see that being a big issue in the local area effecting a large population of muslims in Hot Springs

if she went to Saudi Arabia they wouldn't let her drive a car or go out dressed the way she wants.

so it's pay back in advance for what they wouldn't let her do.

but my real guess is it's more of a money maker than a matter of banning a group.

2nd photo has nothing to do with this thread I just like it.big_smile.gif

post-26137-0-32148700-1422635127_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-85472800-1422635322.jpg

Business owners should be able to refuse service to anybody as they please.

What, like this country 50+ or so years ago? unsure.png

Would cut down on the foul language you usually hear dining at the local KFC though 032.gif

Be careful, it could turn into a slippery slope (cough - no "firearms" allowed signs prominently still displayed in shall issue states). ph34r.png

Edited by Gaddis

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. In Egypt 90% of Muslims agree that apostates deserve execution if they want to leave Islam. And the brutal and barbaric Sharia law is supported in majority through the entire Muslim world.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/statistics-the-muslim-worlds-problem-over-70-of-muslims-support-sharia-law-90-support-execution-of-apostates-2/

Her business. It should be her choice. Just like your home. Would you let just anyone into your home? I'll bet money you don't.

My home isn't a public place of business though.nonono.gif

If her range was private, I say do whatchawant. 032.gif

And no, you all can't come into my home.  Not even the UPS carrier.  It's about time you got here with my MidwayUSA order, bitch. laugh.png

post-88-0-38856300-1422748424_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. In Egypt 90% of Muslims agree that apostates deserve execution if they want to leave Islam. And the brutal and barbaric Sharia law is supported in majority through the entire Muslim world.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/statistics-the-muslim-worlds-problem-over-70-of-muslims-support-sharia-law-90-support-execution-of-apostates-2/

90 percent of ALL muslims want us ALL under sharia law

No such thing as moderate  or fanatic....its just islam

I know every single one of them is my sworn enemy who wants to kill me 

until that FACT is universally recognized we can never win the conflict 

some muslims mostly non foreign  types are too ignorant of the religion to even comprehend what its intentions are 

• Like 2

Where Christian extremists are concerned, mainstream Christians happily stand up and denounce them.  You won't find many Sunday church goers nodding their heads agreeing with the Westboro Baptist Church for example.  We all admit and agree that those people DO NOT represent us.

"Moderate Muslims" (in quotes, because I've never met one) are mysteriously quiet on the issue of radicalism.  They keep saying the radicals do not respresent the population, but they will not actively oppose radicals either.  That certainly smacks of agreement, or at least by proxy.  If you're not willing to denounce radicalism regardless of religious sect, then you are de facto allowing it.

If 10% of followers of Islam are radical jihadists, and I'm pretty sure it's well and good more than that, then how many times do you think you're going to turn a blind eye to that particular population before you end up with something screaming Aloha Snackbar and machinegunning down your patrons?  Regardless of your religious beliefs, the owner of the range could make one Hell of an argument for public safety.

And, as far as I'm aware, it's a private "members only" club.  She is under no obligation to allow anyone to be a member for any reason she finds valid.

• Like 3

I wouldn't let anyone who is against spare ribs and whisky play in my sand box

on the other hand I wouldn't let a bunch of "Christians" play either

in fairness it should be noted the moderate muslims tend to get killed by the radicals at a pretty good rate, so speaking up may not be a wise choice. going out and killing the radicals would be good choice but seems like they prefer to surrender and get raped, tortured, enslaved, and killed in mass numbers by a minority.

generally speaking the westboro weirdo's just piss people off hoping for a chance to sue them, so far they haven't killed a lot of people that we know about.

and I really just like this photo too, helps to remind me guns are good and girls look better not wearing a black sack, muslims are stupid, any religion that makes it where you can have more than one mother in law is just wrong.

post-26137-0-24163500-1422897035_thumb.jpg

• Like 2