I don't make blanket bans by race, creed, color, religion, sex, or age.

said I wouldn't let a bunch of them I know play, not all of them.

I'm an equal opportunity bigot, I pretty much don't like anyone at 1st, then I get to know them and that leads to pure hate at times, on both sides.

• Like 1

To every one proclaiming "her business her rules"- while this may be a sound personal philosophy its sure to get you in hot water with the gov. Its called invidious discrimination of a suspect class. I'd be quite surprised if she won the pending lawsuit against her.

How about they just ban FANATICS and let people in America enjoy religious freedom. Every religion has it's nut cases. The Muslims just need to recognize this and call their bad eggs out.

Would she have banned this Soldier from her range?
attachicon.gifmudlim soldier.jpg

The "moderate" Islamists need to STAND UP and call out the terrorists, instead of remaining silent. Most of us take silence as acceptance. ( I work with quite a few muslims. Some are outspoken haters of America. The rest don't say a word against the outspoken ones. ) (This is at a defense contractor. Feel safer now, knowing that America haters are making the equipment used by our military?)

Sure, there are a FEW "good" Islamists. I've read the Koran. It ain't about peace for all...unless all are Muslim.

I'll take the peaceful misinterpretation over the nutjob bombers any day!

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. In Egypt 90% of Muslims agree that apostates deserve execution if they want to leave Islam. And the brutal and barbaric Sharia law is supported in majority through the entire Muslim world.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/statistics-the-muslim-worlds-problem-over-70-of-muslims-support-sharia-law-90-support-execution-of-apostates-2/

90 percent of ALL muslims want us ALL under sharia law

No such thing as moderate  or fanatic....its just islam

I know every single one of them is my sworn enemy who wants to kill me 

until that FACT is universally recognized we can never win the conflict 

some muslims mostly non foreign  types are too ignorant of the religion to even comprehend what its intentions are 

Some bold statements right there. Do you have a basis to support your factual representations? Or are you simply proffering your opinion as fact and painting millions with a broad brush based on nothing more than your perception?

Edited by 305

To every one proclaiming "her business her rules"- while this may be a sound personal philosophy its sure to get you in hot water with the gov. Its called invidious discrimination of a suspect class. I'd be quite surprised if she won the pending lawsuit against her.

How about they just ban FANATICS and let people in America enjoy religious freedom. Every religion has it's nut cases. The Muslims just need to recognize this and call their bad eggs out.

The "moderate" Islamists need to STAND UP and call out the terrorists, instead of remaining silent. Most of us take silence as acceptance. ( I work with quite a few muslims. Some are outspoken haters of America. The rest don't say a word against the outspoken ones. ) (This is at a defense contractor. Feel safer now, knowing that America haters are making the equipment used by our military?)

Sure, there are a FEW "good" Islamists. I've read the Koran. It ain't about peace for all...unless all are Muslim.

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. In Egypt 90% of Muslims agree that apostates deserve execution if they want to leave Islam. And the brutal and barbaric Sharia law is supported in majority through the entire Muslim world.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/statistics-the-muslim-worlds-problem-over-70-of-muslims-support-sharia-law-90-support-execution-of-apostates-2/

some muslims mostly non foreign  types are too ignorant of the religion to even comprehend what its intentions are 

Some bold statements right there. Do you have a basis to support your factual representations? Or are you simply proffering your opinion as fact and painting millions with a broad brush based on nothing more than your perception?

Can you be more specific of the bold statements that need clarified...????

I wouldn't let anyone who is against spare ribs and whisky play in my sand box

on the other hand I wouldn't let a bunch of "Christians" play either

in fairness it should be noted the moderate muslims tend to get killed by the radicals at a pretty good rate, so speaking up may not be a wise choice. going out and killing the radicals would be good choice but seems like they prefer to surrender and get raped, tortured, enslaved, and killed in mass numbers by a minority.

generally speaking the westboro weirdo's just piss people off hoping for a chance to sue them, so far they haven't killed a lot of people that we know about.

and I really just like this photo too, helps to remind me guns are good and girls look better not wearing a black sack, muslims are stupid, any religion that makes it where you can have more than one mother in law is just wrong.

I think you are saying that anybody who looks/acts to be a pain in the ass is not welcome (regardless of race or religion).

That makes perfect sense, and it should be the right of any business owner to make that judgement call.

And that girl laying on the tree needs a tongue bath.   red_heart.gifgrimace.gif

• Like 1

Can you be more specific of the bold statements that need clarified...????

The "facts" that Ive highlighted in red.

One of the surest ways to get into hot water with .gov is to do something which you have a perfect right.

Nowadays, without a doubt.

Yep, Jim might be wrong with his 90 percent number, I actually believe it to be higher 98-99 percent.

I also believe a person cannot be muslim  and not be a worshiper of Islam and if that is the case Jim and I are Infidels, the enemy...

Under Sharia Law Jim and I quite possibly could find ourselves headless.

The link I pasted to my post had 1 country in particular that was not mentioned, Saudi Arabia,

Wiki states that there are ZERO Saudi citizens who are Christians, or any other religion other than Islam.

Saudi Arabia has ZERO Christian/other Church Buildings in all of its Kingdom...

Someone has already said this

If you are a friend of my enemy then you also are my enemy...

Like Jim said, I agree 100 percent, there is no such thing as a moderate in Islam, you either are or not, and if your muslim practicing another religion other than Isam that could cost you your head...

Do you trust them as an American in their backyard...??? not here in the states, but over there where ppl are losing their heads and being set fire to in cages...???

I don't and doubt that I ever will, ever...!!!

My numbers came from polls done in most of the muslim world, and the number may actually be a little low.

if you question what islam is in reality,  go to jihad watch web site and read the history of islam and all the relevent writings about mohammad .

or show me anyplace on the planet where islam coexists with any other religion  in peace 

• Like 1

Islam CLAIMS to be the 'religion of peace'. They are telling the truth - graveyards are generally VERY PEACEFUL! 

Islam demands the entire world convert or die. 

SO... it IS the religion of 'peace!  The peace of the grave.

• Like 3