President Obama Possible Future Illegal Executive Orders? ...

We have in the White House a classic example of a "lame duck" President. He also has a proven track record, in my humble opinion, of issuing illegal executive orders. He has still well over one year left in office. What do you think is likely he may do to us? What could he do? What might he do? HB of CJ (old coot) sad.png

Consider it a bunch of literal Parthian shots.

Might be time to sit down and think a bit. Wish I had done this when it became apparent that Senator McCain was going to lose to Obama years ago. I for one would have made many different economic and practical decisions if I knew then what I know now, but that is just me. We might be seeing a repeat of stuff. sad.png

Edited by HB ... Moderators; this might fit better in the POLITICAL SECTION. My mistake. Opps.

Edited by HB of CJ

I bet he tries to extend his term. Could be done with exec order, or by creating some national emergency. Emergency could be sickness, or mass rioting by creating a problem with the welfare cards or benefits. Hell, we all saw what happened with a small area in Ferguson. Imagine that nationwide from a bunch of entitled ones. He could easily do it and declare martial law.

• Like 2

I bet he tries to extend his term. Could be done with exec order, or by creating some national emergency. Emergency could be sickness, or mass rioting by creating a problem with the welfare cards or benefits. Hell, we all saw what happened with a small area in Ferguson. Imagine that nationwide from a bunch of entitled ones. He could easily do it and declare martial law.

I've been waiting for him to pull that. He's got most of the pieces already in place. Then "Emperor DingleBarry" will never step down.

• Like 1

the country would not just accept that

there would be MAJOR push back from the states, and individuals

I hope there would be. But I'm sure they could threaten to withhold federal funds for non compliance, at a minimum. So much stuff is federally subsidized.

• Like 1

Another thought would be to castrate the great USA by dissolving it's sovereignty. Sign a resolution to give the UN power to make laws for us. Basically make it a 1 leader world. Same rules for everyone, same currency for everyone. Control all transactions and maximize tax collections by removing all physical currency, and requiring all transactions to be conducted via an electronic payment system. Oh yeah, but first he'd have to limit or ban weapons with the UN arms treaty. Wait...

• Like 1

"Push back" doesn't begin to describe what would happen if he doesn't leave the white house.

I'm sure he's thought about it.  Turned the idea over in his head a few times.  Tried to find the angle.  He's demonstrated that he's willing to shit on the Constitution and I don't doubt for a second he'd declare himself Caesar if he could get away with it.

But he just doesn't have enough fanatics all the way down the chain of command to pull it off.

Unless he triggers a real economic collapse.., but that's more tinfoil than I'm willing to wear.

• Like 1

I don't know about this. He doesn't seem to want to be bothered by any work.

Maybe he's just putting all the ducks in order for Shitlery to rule while he relaxes and plays golf. He's been looking out for the top 1% since in office.

• Like 1

Plenty of people thought bush would do that too.

Not realistic. Without the appearance of an orderly transition of power, nothing works.

Nothing that brutish and unsubtle will happen.

• Like 1

Whatever happens, he won't be made aware of it until he watches the evening news.

Iran will have a bomb very soon.

The word is out that they are building more deep underground facilities.

We dropped the sanctions and now they talking (stalling).

Iran's leadership is laughing at us.

People are people. I once watched a vid on Youtube of Irainan teenagers going hunting and showing a poster of a hottie in the garage.

God bless.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

Benghazi has a LOT of folks really pissed off. Hitlery will have to overcome that baggage. Also, don't forget Blowjob Bill was caught repeatedly going to Asia on a pedophile vacation.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

• Like 1

Benghazi has a LOT of folks really pissed off. Hitlery will have to overcome that baggage. Also, don't forget Blowjob Bill was caught repeatedly going to Asia on a pedophile vacation.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

I can hear him now....I did not have sex with those children

and what is the definition of is?