New mka xn that i put the low recoil spring in to fire the Walmart 1200 fps stuff.

Using factory 10rd and 5rd mags.i can shoot 5 Rd with minimal ftf/fte. The 10rd ftf/fte very frequently.

Do you think I the 10rd mag needs adjusting, or should I just shoot the larger fps stuff and call it a day.

Thanks in advance for your help. Tonebone

Much better response with winchester 1325 fps. 5rd mags without failure. 10rd mag would ftf/fte if more than 5 rounds loaded in mag. If I run high brass rounds, no failures with either mag.

Both mag feed lips set approx the same.im wondering about the 10rd spring. Although it feeds high brass.

I have 100's of rounds through this thing,it's been stripped and lubed many times. It is an excellent shooter if I stick to high brass,any comments on Salem6 kit to change a 5rd mag to a 10rd. Or can I just replace the spring in my factory 10rd? Thanks in advance for your advice... Tonebone

Much better response with winchester 1325 fps. 5rd mags without failure. 10rd mag would ftf/fte if more than 5 rounds loaded in mag. If I run high brass rounds, no failures with either mag.

Both mag feed lips set approx the same.im wondering about the 10rd spring. Although it feeds high brass.

I have 100's of rounds through this thing,it's been stripped and lubed many times. It is an excellent shooter if I stick to high brass,any comments on Salem6 kit to change a 5rd mag to a 10rd. Or can I just replace the spring in my factory 10rd? Thanks in advance for your advice... Tonebone

Oops...double clicked I guess

Oops. ...double clicked