So this is why Obama has not committed to the decimation of radical Islam:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/02/05/obama-at-prayer-event-christians-did-terrible-things-too/

The man is unbelievable.  Apparently the Crusades mitigate the actions of the radical jihadists today.

Gosh guys, everybody has done a "little" killing.  They just need to see the light  and negotiate with us.

What a complete moron in making the moral equivalency!

Last time I checked,the USA was founded by those seeking religious freedoms... And over time had allowed everyone to follow and practice that which they feel comfortable with. Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Islam, atheism, what have you... Where does it state that the POTUS must be a Christian?!? He's welcome to his choice of religion like anyone else. That's why there is SUPPOSED TO BE separation of church and state. PERSONALLY, I think he's a knucklehead... But he should be allowed to follow whatever religion he chooses just like anyone else

• Like 2

Assuming Obama is a muslim .... or just consider his muslim youth in Indonesia (?) .... he certainly seems to have sympathies for Islam. Perhaps traiterous ones.

So I get what Indy says about religious freedom, but Obama's strong sense of moral relativsm reinforces his lingering sympathies for Islam. Right now, they are the enemy.

Thus, my assertion he has treasonous loyalties and confused priorities. I am not trying to sound conspiratorial, but I would not be surprised to learn that Obama does not have the USA's best interests at heart - bolstering my treason argument.

Edited by Squeaky

Last time I checked,the USA was founded by those seeking religious freedoms... And over time had allowed everyone to follow and practice that which they feel comfortable with. Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Islam, atheism, what have you... Where does it state that the POTUS must be a Christian?!? He's welcome to his choice of religion like anyone else. That's why there is SUPPOSED TO BE separation of church and state. PERSONALLY, I think he's a knucklehead... But he should be allowed to follow whatever religion he chooses just like anyone else

agreed....however as a society didnt we also agree that religious wars were out?....the potus sounds like hes either giving a pass for the bad islamic conduct....or blaming the christians and its payback.... isnt he...kinda....sure doesnt sound against it ....like the rioters with "stay the course"

I have no dog in this religious fight so, I maybe be completely wrong and if so, then  I say let all the religions kill each other now,  and we can move on

• Like 1
 I say let all the religions kill each other now,  and we can move on

Best idea ever. That would also reduce the population a great deal which is a problem in itself.

Quit killing your fellow man over something that does NOT even exist……HA..., like thats ever gonna happen.

ALL Religions bring nothing but hate and death to mankind. 

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

I say let all the religions kill each other now,  and we can move on

Best idea ever. That would also reduce the population a great deal which is a problem in itself.

Quit killing your fellow man over something that does NOT even exist……HA..., like thats ever gonna happen.

ALL Religions bring nothing but hate and death to mankind. 

That's why Jesus Christ came.....to bring love and life to mankind.  "Jesus answered, I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me". (John 14:6)  All roads do not lead to Rome, particularly the road of rejection.  We all have a free will to choose.  It's the consequences that we will live with for eternity.  

It's about an individual relationship with Christ, not a religion.  It's about love, not hate and murder.  Try reading the book of John in the New Testament to get a flavor of who Christ is and what he commands his followers to do.

• Like 5

Isn't it amazing that people who claim to NOT believe in God or Christ HATE them so much?

...I'm afraid we've let them pull us off-topic again...

Emperor DingleBarry and Empress Michelle are anything but rational.

EmperorObama.jpg?width=340&height=428

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

That's why Jesus Christ came, to bring love and life to mankind....that was one nice guy  BUT...is that what the christians did? .......  or was it ........ love my religion or I will kill you

BULLSHIT

I think we can agree Obama should not have ever told Christians to get off their high horse and cite the Crusades and Inquisition to bridge any divide between Christians and Muslims.  He knows there is a huge difference between Christians today and the radical jihadits.  He's being disingenuous.

Your point in paragraph 1 of post 10 made far more sense than discarding Christianity today based on what happened during the Crusades.  Reformation came from those that read their Bibles and obeyed the teaching and commands of Christ as well as the Apostle Paul.

No one is forcing you to accept Christ.  You have a free will to do what you like.  What we are saying is there are eternal consequences for what you do with the Gospel message and Jesus Christ.  Christ offers you an abundant life now and eternal life with Him after this life is over.

Forever is a long time.  We all should invest time exploring the truth of God and Christ.  The Four Gospels of the New Testament is a good starting place.  I would start with the Book of John.

And now back to guns and Obama.....

• Like 1
Isn't it amazing that people who claim to NOT believe in God or Christ HATE them so much?

Where have any of us ever said we HATE?? 

Disproving the Christian god does not equal hate. 

You are confused with the meaning of logic vs. hate.

I don't believe in Santa either but that doesn't mean I hate him.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Where have any of us ever said we HATE?? 

Disproving the Christian god does not equal hate. 

You are confused with the meaning of logic vs. hate.

I don't believe in Santa either but that doesn't mean I hate him.

I'm not confused at all.. Analogy: If someone jumped in with negativity every time someone mentioned jellybeans, it would be quite logical to conclude that person hated jellybeans.

Atheists appear to have this unquenchable desire to mock Christians. Maybe it's out of fear of the Pit. I don't know. I don't hate atheists...I only pity them.

...we now return to our original thread about another person who hates Christ.

/HiJackoff

Don't forget Psalm 109:8 !

Psalm 109 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

109 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise.

For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me; they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

They compassed me about also with words of hatred, and fought against me without a cause.

For my love they are my adversaries, but I give myself unto prayer.

They have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Set Thou a wicked man over him, and let Satan stand at his right hand.

When he shall be judged, let him be condemned, and let his prayer be counted as sin.

Let his days be few, and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds and beg; let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath, and let the strangers despoil his labor.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him, neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off, and in the generation to follow let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered by the Lord, and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that He may cut off the memory of them from the earth;

16 because he remembered not to show mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water and like oil into his bones.

19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and as a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord and of them that speak evil against my soul.

• Like 1