• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Embrace the suck!

Screw you guys and your Southern exposures.... 15 and light snow. Time to go on a hike up a Mountain....   Panoramic view from the top

Don't start.   The Nation lost that war. States LOST Rights the fed .gov took for itself.   WHERE you live says NOTHING about your character.

Posted Images

We haven't had what I would call a winter here, more like an extended, slightly cooler, fall.

It's supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow, 50s over the weekend. We've only had a few dustings of snow.

I hate it, winter is my favorite season, and last year set the bar pretty high for my area.

Been living in the Seattle area for 16 years.

This has been the warmest and driest year ever!

Today I saw a Hummingbird! They alway fly down the coast to Mexico every year but, I don't think they ever left.

Climate change maybe but, not man-made, IMHO.

Edited by Sim_Player

Very warm and dry out here in SW OR USA. About 43N, 123W. Kinda. Elevation about 1400 feet. 50s F. No snow this winter yet at all. Usually we get about 60 inches of rain yearly, so far this season, only about 80% of that. No snow in the mountains, (6000-9000 feet) which will be very scary come fire season with hot weather. Yikes. HB of CJ (old coot)

Overnight low last nite -7.6. Suppose to warm up next couple days then the bottom falls out again.

If climate change means a small power bill, I like it.

Actually, my utility bills are lower in the winter compared to summer.

Stryker, if thats your backyard, yeah it sucks to be you..!!!! lol

Damn bluejays eating the paint off my trim boards on the barn, fuckers..!!! I have bird feeders too, have no idea, tractor supply over the weekend to purchase some fresh black oil sun flower seed.

Anywho, best to all

well we had 18" of snow last week...this is a heat wave

OK, that's fair.  I was thinking you were someone in Florida rubbing our noses in it.

My wife's in Mexico right now with her book club so I'm a little touchy about being back home where it's freaking cold.

Edited by mizombiekilla

I love seasonal change (grew up in Canton, Ohio).

Spent a Christmas with family on Oahu (70 deg.,strange).

Winter means 4 months of white on the ground, to me.

Yeah I like the seasons too.  Just not a big fan of when it gets below 0, and then the wind chill is like -20.

60's today, 70's rest of the week. THAT is one of the reasons I moved to Texas!

When you are a grizzled old basterd, COLD HURTS!  Cold fingers feel like they have been beaten with hammers. 

We did have 2 nights last month that got down to 28*F, The lows here are warmer than the highs in MD most days in the winter!

We even had snow -it lasted about 15 seconds. 

• Like 1

45" of snow last week, expected to get another 20" by Tuesday. We have no place to put it all. Starting to get interesting around here. Last thing we need is a warm-up or we'll all be floating out into the Atlantic

Haul it up North and dump it on the melting glaciers! :)

• Like 2

This was on my way to work a couple days ago. We've been getting womped with snow right along with the cold. Life goes on.

This makes the northerners tough. That's probably why we won the war. beaten.gif

post-23857-0-56271800-1423509590_thumb.jpg

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

This was on my way to work a couple days ago. We've been getting womped with snow right along with the cold. Life goes on.

This makes the northerners tough. That's probably why we won the war. beaten.gif

Don't start.

The Nation lost that war. States LOST Rights the fed .gov took for itself.

WHERE you live says NOTHING about your character.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 4