The winter is old, but that didn't stop me. My back can handle no more! Notice the snowbanks taller than my truck.

The investment I made on Wednesday, just in time for mud season....

DSC_4226_zpsncxyseth.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Embrace the suck!

Screw you guys and your Southern exposures.... 15 and light snow. Time to go on a hike up a Mountain....   Panoramic view from the top

Don't start.   The Nation lost that war. States LOST Rights the fed .gov took for itself.   WHERE you live says NOTHING about your character.

Posted Images

The winter is old, but that didn't stop me. My back can handle no more! Notice the snowbanks taller than my truck.

The investment I made on Wednesday, just in time for mud season....

DSC_4226_zpsncxyseth.jpg

I would almost bet that you get no more snow storms after buying a plow

Pretty sure thats how it would work for me anyway

• Like 2

The winter is old, but that didn't stop me. My back can handle no more! Notice the snowbanks taller than my truck.[/size]The investment I made on Wednesday, just in time for mud season....[/size]

DSC_4226_zpsncxyseth.jpg

I would almost bet that you get no more snow storms after buying a plow

Pretty sure thats how it would work for me anyway

Supposed to get one tomorrow, actually. They're calling it for 8". We can usually count on a couple major storms in March. The last two years in a rows we got 30" + in March.

• Like 1

Well YOT if you are getting the same weather we are down here in Pennsyltucky... You get to plow today.

Can't complain, it's winter in the north. It is cold, it snows and we don't see the sun for days on end.

• Like 1

Getting ice here in Texas, had to dig out the old ice scrapers to clear the windows on the truck and Suburban. Ice was 1/4" thick. Now ice is melting and sliding down the power line over the camper. Ice is crashing on the roof. More cold overnight temps (27,31) and drizzle for the next few days.hope to see some 60's and 70's for daytime temps soon.

• Like 1

I am sick of cold and snow and ice and slush. I wanna go outside and shoot my guns!

Guns will shoot in all of those conditions. So the problem is you?
Sliding around in slush while wet snow comes down or trying to reload at 0℉ is not my idea of a good time, guns or no. And when I come home from a long day out in the cold, I really don't want to go out in it again. Edited by Heartbreaker

More snow coming tonight and through tomorrow. I'll probably drive to work anyhow just to prove a point. I live 60 miles from work and can get there when the weather's shitty. Some of those who live within 10 minutes of the building call off at the 1st sign of bad weather.

It'll be a ghost town tomorrow.  ...at least it'll be quiet and I'll get something done without listening to that idiot quality gut yelling numbers while I'm trying to do calculations in my head. F'n moron! Avg I.Q in his home country: 85. (I don't think he made the average)

Just doesn't get much better than this.

Yellow jackets are probably going to be bad this year though with no winter like weather.

post-39558-0-43680800-1425514068_thumb.jpg

Nothing but sunshine and lolly-pops as far as the eye can see.

post-39558-0-79798600-1425513459_thumb.jpg

post-39558-0-73726400-1425513482_thumb.jpg

Edited by Long Shot
  • 4 weeks later...