Gun Rights Haters Try To Learn About Guns

Gun Rights Haters Try To Learn About Guns

Let me start with one of the most most important things that he said, “there is no gun show loophole”. He went to great lengths to explain that the idea that there are many gun sales going on at gun shows with no background checks performed is false. Glick very directly told the Delco United people not to pursue that angle.

Read the rest at http://www.theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2015/02/gun-rights-haters-try-to-learn-about.html

Philly area, it is what it is. Dont trust them anyhow, just another angle.

Would love to enjoy open carry here in Pa, but the court costs will break you.

Somehow I don't get the warm and fuzzies from the author either. Don't know him, just a feeling I get from reading the article

Bacon does not sing... it sizzles.

I dont even care what these guys are up to any longer, just waiting to see what happens in Washington state this weekend.

What's going to be happening in Washington state?

Bacon does not sing... it sizzles.

I dont even care what these guys are up to any longer, just waiting to see what happens in Washington state this weekend.

What's going to be happening in Washington state?
Looks like civil disobedience. Get some.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saturday-rally-to-illustrate-new-paradigm-gun-rights-advocacy

>>This is a new paradigm for gun rights activism those of us used to doing things the old way are going to need to get used to. A critical mass of Americans is fed up suffering under intolerable acts imposed on them by corrupt bureaucracies, administrations, courts and enforcers, and they’re putting all of us on notice they will not comply, they will not obey and they will not disarm.<<

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 1

LMAO.

"Concealed firearms will be allowed but, the State Patrol will still be checking permits."

How would they know who was carrying?

Local media ignored this. I never heard anything about it.

We protect our families, neighbors, and towns.

Just ban guns so that we can settle this issue.

We need more civil disobedience!

Edited by Sim_Player

Well, from what I heard on the radio they simply locked the door to the chambers and when the demonstrators knocked.......nobody answered. Then the demonstrators prayed, left a list of their demands, and then left. I'm all for civil disobedience but this is not the first time this group has just ended up looking foolish.

Well, from what I heard on the radio they simply locked the door to the chambers and when the demonstrators knocked.......nobody answered. Then the demonstrators prayed, left a list of their demands, and then left. I'm all for civil disobedience but this is not the first time this group has just ended up looking foolish.

I don't think they looked foolish. They made their legislators reveal the cowards they are.
  • Like 1

Locking the doors was a one shot tactic. More than sure the next time it will be held when locking the door would prove impossible.

Whole lot of folks in this community just revealed far more than they intended about more than they imagined.