Funny, how will the libs respond to this? Can't help but laugh when NBC was backing a fake story for so long while libs love to call Fox news Faux news because they think they just make stuff up. I don't know how much more you can make up than the garbage this douche has been spitting out for over a decade. Seems like NBC thinks it's above the law and free from research into the truth of their stories. Now we just need David Gregory off the air and in cuffs

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2

Sure wish they'd reinvestigate Vince Foster's death, I mean suicide. Hey, so I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I’m human, GET OVER IT! Journalists that stretch the truth at some time in their career do not think anyone will find out. In Williams' case he admitted the others in the air crew that got hit refreshed his memory. I watched both broadcasts and was surprised he corrected himself, on the air.

Wow... lib media dickheads are always breaking new ground with their lies.

Now it's not lies, it's "mis-remembering the truth".

And the captain of the the sinking cruise ship didn't abandon the ship with passengers on board.....

He "tripped and fell into the lifeboat".

haha.gifwhat.gif

• Like 1

NBC suspends Brian Williams for 6 months

Now NBC should think outside the box and hire an African American for the anchor seat...

No, a gay, sex changed female, disabled vet, single "mother" Native American. (Smallest minority group in the world)

Just think how many boxes they could check on the EEOC form!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

NBC suspends Brian Williams for 6 months

Now NBC should think outside the box and hire an African American for the anchor seat...

No, a gay, sex changed female, disabled vet, single "mother" Native American. (Smallest minority group in the world)

Just think how many boxes they could check on the EEOC form!

Yeah, maybe someone thats 11% african also, that should cover every small box on application

• 4 months later...