SVD dragonov s12 clone

This is my work in progress. Started out with an iz-447 (cheated) lol. I then installed ak-100 series folder and SVD-a stock also from Alex @ legion usa. Welded pistol grip plate and riveted trigger guard. Got the crazy notion I "needed" the longest barrel I could find so I tracked down an iz-107, and through pure luck purchased a new 24" complete gun from none other than Mike D himself. If you don't know he's the man behind the MD Arms 20rnd drum. Brian @ Dinzag was willing lend some of his creativity and designed a custom "tabuk" scaled up flash hider. It's been a real pleasure so far, I feel like it's a community build. I have had a lot of suggestion/input/advice from many forum members. Thanks to All who offered there services thus far, I couldn't have got this far without your help! Still some work to do, but just some small detail stuff. I have almost everthing I need to cerakote.

First pic is with 23" vepr54r (Atlantic firearms)

Second pic is the 18" permed iz-433 (leigon USA)

post-48862-0-81526400-1423538297_thumb.jpg

post-48862-0-42517700-1423538525_thumb.jpg

post-48862-0-67734700-1423538542_thumb.jpg

• Like 11
  • 7 months later...

There has been a lot going on in my life, haven't done much with guns for months. An email from Atlantic about 27" vepr got my back focused on things I like to think about! Plus winter is when I play with the guns the most.

Feels good to dig back into the safe I must say!

post-48862-0-32007900-1444485513_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4