Ok,

been living in the HK world for quite some time and I have partnered with a FFL and cerakoter, I do the hydrodipping. So I am tearing down my modified 12 for coat and dip. Going to weld up the holes from the pistol grip change and I wanted to add the BHO open modification as I like the idea. Plan to polish the bolt later as the 10 round mag doesn't feed the first round well at all. I started looking through the dealers here and I can't find anyone expect CSS that has one and I am not sure yet if it is workable on a model with the pistol mod.

I have a very early model ( I bought it new for 150-170 that should tell you how old it is LOL). Did everyone else stop making these?? Or am I missing something or searching poorly. Thanks.

The s12 forum store used to have them and other places like Mississippi Auto Arms who sold the Tromix one, but if CSS has it, go ahead and buy that one.  It will definitely work.  It is a simple piece of metal and the one they sell has an improved shape over the stock one.

If you do a search on here you will find some threads about how to mod it slightly to keep the spring on

• Like 1