It's what the media doesn't talk about..

German Measles. So much focus on the parents that didn't immunize and NO talk about the source of the outbreak.

Measles in Mexico too, hmm....

This country does not screen people coming into this country, for illness, adequately!

No borders, what a great concept! Idiots!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 6

I'm glad that there are other smart people in this world like you who can make a sound observation. I was really getting sick of all the immunization shit on other social media networks. As soon as the propaganda machine started rolling, I figured there was probably an outbreak of some third world disease that they wanted to cover up.

oh yeah, the flu hasn't been too bad this year around so they probably needed some money to keep the shareholders happy. our stock is down, shoot your kids up with hepatitis active virus so that they can live forever. If you don't inject your children with over 50 shots in five years, you're a bad parent.

• Like 2

The earth has a way of cleansing itself. Vaccinate. That what suppressed these diseases decades ago.

I'm pretty sure Louie Pasteur and the boys didn't have Thiomersal to put in their vaccines as a preservative 100 or so years ago though. :lol:

You know, that mercury based shit. horror.gif 

Not sayin' it has anything to do with autism in children.  But when I took chemistry in H.S. 25+ years ago, the mercury based crap was usually found in the locked glass cabinet in the back of the classroom.

• Like 4

If .gov and big pharma could be trusted, I'd be very much in favor of vaccines.

Some of the vaccines have saved millions of lives and made some nasty diseases very rare.

However.....

We have a .gov that will experiment on the population on a whim, and big pharma is in bed with .gov.

Injecting people with radiation?.... nah we don't do that any more, you can trust us now.

It was just a joke, all in fun you know.

Injecting people with mercury?.... nah we don't do that any more, you can trust us now.

It was just a joke, all in fun you know.

So now the vaccine you or your child may receive is either good for you, or it will ruin your health.

Roll the dice and take your chances I guess.

I trust in God, not .gov or big pharma.

Any future attempt to forcibly vaccinate the population is going to be a problem in my view.

(.gov fucks up everything they touch... you'd trust them to forcibly stick a needle in your arm?)

Yes, I know what some of you will say.....   tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif

To that I say do some research and learn about what .gov and big pharma have actually injected into people's bodies.

There is no tinfoil theory here.... just stark historical facts.

• Like 3

One asshole publishes a paper that is quickly disproven. He makes up shit that vaccines cause autism (they do not). Study disproven many times. IDIOTS still claim that the one discredited paper from a 'study' that never happened is truth and the entire world medical community is not only wrong, but is somehow involved in a conspiracy to injure kids with 'dangerous' vaccines? 

How fucking stupid are you?

One asshole publishes a paper that is quickly disproven. He makes up shit that vaccines cause autism (they do not). Study disproven many times. IDIOTS still claim that the one discredited paper from a 'study' that never happened is truth and the entire world medical community is not only wrong, but is somehow involved in a conspiracy to injure kids with 'dangerous' vaccines? 

Really GOB... insulting people now are we?

Great way to prove your point.  what.gif

It's not about one asshole publishing one paper.

The problems with vaccines are not just a recent thing, it's been going on a long time.

We aren't just talking about autism.

Just one example:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gardasil-vaccine-one-more-girl-dead/

3. You Cannot Sue the Manufacturer of Vaccines in the U.S. – They have total legal immunity

Most of the U.S. public is unaware that a U.S. citizen, by law, cannot sue a pharmaceutical company for damages resulting from vaccines. Congress gave them total legal immunity in 1986, and that law was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. There is a special “vaccine court” called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that is funded through a tax on vaccines. If you are injured or killed by a vaccine, you must hire an attorney and fight tax-funded government attorneys to seek damages, as you cannot sue the drug manufacturers. It can take 10 years or longer to win your case and be compensated. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services usually publishes a report every couple months on settlements on their website. Here is the latest one.

4. The U.S. Government Earns Royalties from the sale of the Gardasil HPV Vaccine.

Dr. Eric Suba tried to use the Freedom of Information Act to find out how much money the National Institute of Health (NIH) earned from the sale of Gardasil, but they refused to report the amount of revenue the government earns from this vaccine (although not denying they do earn royalties). Did you know that the government earns royalties from the sale of the Gardasil vaccine? Does your doctor promoting the HPV vaccine know this?

post-16487-0-63594900-1423763388_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 4

It's a very personal decision to put chemicals into your childeren. It's not about a paper and autism for me. It's the slime fuck companies who operate the vaccinations, their billion dollar industry, their lobby and inability to be accountable for the damages done by the vaccinations, the government propaganda and their ability to fuck up a wet dream and my personal experience with vaccinations in the military.

Want to force me to shoot up my kids? Sure, just let me prepare your shots first.

If you are immunized, what the fuck are you worried about? Does it piss you off that my kids are smarter, faster and healthier than yours? It must piss off the teachers union when the unvaccinated kids test out a few grades.

Who is ultimately liable if your kid dies from the injections? The company that made the shit? The government? The doctor? The nurse? NO, it's the parent. I'm responsible for the health of my children so please, shut the fuck up and keep your personal shit personal.

Fucking zombie.

Here is some basic information that you might find disturbing with links to the reference. If you get shots, that is your own very personal decision and I respect that. If you don't respect my rights, go fuck yourself commie.

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

It's a very personal decision to put chemicals into your childeren. It's not about a paper and autism for me. It's the slime fuck companies who operate the vaccinations, their billion dollar industry, their lobby and inability to be accountable for the damages done by the vaccinations, the government propaganda and their ability to fuck up a wet dream and my personal experience with vaccinations in the military.

Want to force me to shoot up my kids? Sure, just let me prepare your shots first.

If you are immunized, what the fuck are you worried about? Does it piss you off that my kids are smarter, faster and healthier than yours? It must piss off the teachers union when the unvaccinated kids test out a few grades.

Who is ultimately liable if your kid dies from the injections? The company that made the shit? The government? The doctor? The nurse? NO, it's the parent. I'm responsible for the health of my children so please, shut the fuck up and keep your personal shit personal.

Fucking zombie.

Here is some basic information that you might find disturbing with links to the reference. If you get shots, that is your own very personal decision and I respect that. If you don't respect my rights, go fuck yourself commie.

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx

Step back a second for the flip side...

I was never vaccinated. I was deathly allergic to the sera that carried the vaccine. Not the dead, or live, virus or bacteria. The sera that carried it. Consequently, I contracted MOST of the childhood diseases the old fashioned natural way. And lived through them, but not gracefully. And a result of some of them I developed other, more permanent,  health issues that I fight through to this day. So wouldn't most people that contracted these diseases. 

Also, these health issues prohibited me from entering the military, oh, AND the fact that I couldn't get THEIR shots, that with all likelihood you had.

Like you said, nobody should force anybody to get an injection. I think instead everybody should contract the diseases and let nature take it's course. Fun stuff.....

• Like 1

All I know is how many times I got put in the urinalysis queue while in the Military just because I used to use contact lens fluid that had Thiomersal in it. wacko.pnglaugh.png

And , ah shit, H.S. chemistry was well over 33+ years ago for me.  Must be the autism surfacing. 021.gif

Edited by Gaddis

This battle didn't take long to arrive in Pa, thanks to our unprotected borders, parents/citizens here in Pa will loose some rights if this passes. Pass the Kool-Aid..

http://abc27.com/2015/02/12/pa-lawmakers-aim-to-eliminate-philosophical-vaccination-exemption/

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – Some state lawmakers are in the process of garnering support for a bill that would eliminate philosophical exemptions for vaccines like MMR for measles.

Currently, the state allows immunization exemptions for school-aged children for medical, religious and philosophical reasons.

Representative Becky Corbin (R-Chester) and Rep. Mike Schlossberg (D-Lehigh) are co-sponsoring the bill, which would not allow philosophical exemptions for children throughout the state.

“It’s absurd that anybody thinks that, ‘oh this is just a choice, it won’t affect my child.’ That’s not true and it does,” Schlossberg told ABC 27. “In my view, liberty and freedom for one parent ends when their liberty and freedom can determinately affect my children or the children of any other parent in Pennsylvania.”

The lawmakers plan on presenting the bill in the near future.

There is one confirmed case of measles here in Pennsylvania.

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

I met a 5 year old boy (20 years ago) that had the mentality of a 1 year old, cute kid.

His grandmother said that he stopped acting his age after he got his vaccinations. She wasn't angry, just had to live with it.

My wife insisted on vaccinating our kids. I was very apprehensive. I had just met the boy.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Anyone who wishes to push the " soft kill " better living through chemistry, faked science for profit vaccine swindle. Needs to do some serious research. Cowering before a wife, or some baal priest in a lab coat is a bad idea in my opinion. Strangely the vaccine manufacturers felt the need for a federal law to protect them. It gives them immunity from any and all liability for the deaths and damage their "safe and effective" products cause. Just as these "life saving" products will not be injected by a healthcare "professional" until they get their immunity by your signature on a "release" form. Strangely congress established a fund to pay off families with children killed or damaged by these, sent from hell products. Has even one of these prideful, arrogant, tyranny loving, TV poisoned Americans ever simply read an insert that the maker sends with every dose. Most don't even read the ingredients of the garbage food they eat. Herd immunity my arse. They want Herd Mentality. These self-important goofs that call for "irresponsible"  people like me to be thrown in the prisons. They are so easily manipulated that it makes me want to puke. There, now I'll feel better for a solid hour.      

• Like 3

The media is owned and controlled by the wealthy elite. They are a tool used to drive and herd market activity. If a politician with a portfolio heavy into pharmaceuticals need to make a little extra, he just directs the media to focus on one measles case. Never mind the 1 million that were prevented, just focus on the one. Next thing you know you have the people demanding government action and billions of additional vaccine orders are placed. Same applies to practically every headline scenario you can think of. It's all about the money.

• Like 3

Now they're trying to link the increase in autism with using aborted fetal cells in the vaccines instead of non-aborted cells. I don't know that I have a reputable unbiased link for it. Plenty of hits on Google.

I've heard that MURDERED HUMAN CHILDREN (let's drop the term " aborted fetus" to describe murdered children) cells are in some of the vaccines.

What benefit is there to putting ground up dead babies in flu vaccine?

I have no idea if that's true or not...... if so, how much more fucking evil can you get?

And yet with the evil in this world, it would not surprise me in the least.

*** No anger directed at you Sneak

ETA: Google the subject and it appears to be partially true... what a surprise.

http://www.rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/VaccinesAbortion_FetalTissue.html

(lots more links if you care to look)

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2

I love hamburgers, my kids love hamburgers, real burger fans over here.

Try and make them mandatory though force and intimidation and we wouldn't eat a burger here on a bet.

It aint about the product healthy or not.

Does make for an easy way to identify who is going to be problem later doesn't it.

• Like 3

Now they're trying to link the increase in autism with using aborted fetal cells in the vaccines instead of non-aborted cells. I don't know that I have a reputable unbiased link for it. Plenty of hits on Google.

I've heard that MURDERED HUMAN CHILDREN (let's drop the term " aborted fetus" to describe murdered children) cells are in some of the vaccines.

I have no idea if that's true or not...... if so, how much more fucking evil can you get?

None taken - I find it disgusting.  And after seeing how amazing my girls are...I don't see how anyone could do this.  But that's me.  There's too much money to lose for big pharma to see the truth.

• Like 2

None taken - I find it disgusting.  And after seeing how amazing my girls are...I don't see how anyone could do this.  But that's me.  There's too much money to lose for big pharma to see the truth.

Oh they know what they are doing, they are profit driven.

• Like 1

Ok, so the vaccines don't contain ground up dead babies (they filter it out),

it's just that the ground up dead babies were used to manufacture the vaccines (so says your link).

Oh that's much better, no problem at all now.

They should setup a big marketing plan to sell all of the ground up dead baby meat and use it in lipstick

and house paint. They could make a fortune on dead babies!    what.gifanger.gif   [/verydarksarcasm]

Edited by Spartacus

I admit that I have had more vaccines than I care to remember. There was one shot in the military called a B shot that I particularly did not care for, but have never had an Illness except the pox and it was mild. 

But I would rather die than have a person 'ground up' to help me live. God help us all.

• Like 2

Duh ... lots of emotion here.  I used to be a RN, (registered nurse) and yeah, I spent some time overseas doing the US guilt trip thing.  What I observed first hand, (oh boy, really first hand) is that, in the main, in my humble opinion, which is not worth a fart, is that ANY government, if given a chance, will run ruin over individual or collective human rights.

Rx companies have close ties with the GMO companies.  (genetically modified organisms)  In 2001 a French company DID NOT gene splice a contraceptive into a soft field corn strain.  It was NOT secretly sowed in some parts of Africa to reduce birth rates, without the knowledge or permission of the population.  It did reduce the birth rate.  It also DID NOT kill a bunch of folks.  They botched it?

I guess I should NOT know about this one since I happened NOT TO be there trying to pick up the pieces.  Just do not eat the maise slop they fed the refugees.  I almost did NOT not go since all the many shots required and the US visa red tape was very deep.  But ... I do not remember getting sick over the shots ... or not that sick.  But this never happened.  Still kept very close indeed.

In 1956, in our own country, the Army released a supposingly tame version of a cold virus over San Francisco.  They wanted to study the resulting sickness spread.  It killed over 50 US citizens.  Yep.  Look all of this stuff up.  I am not making it up.  The Feds also popped over 50 surface A bombs over Nevada, speading the shit fallout East over Utah.

Killed people down wind.  They say John Wayne got cancer from one test when shortly after he filmed a movie there.  The  Unconquored. (sp)  My feeble point is that our own governments, (just pick one) has, might and will do all sorts of nasty things to their own people.  Us.  We have laws protecting the quilty.  Are we better off without shots?

Short local or regional term, maybe a soft maybe.  Long term for the entire human race?  No, we are not better off.  My opinion.  We are not doing the human species any long term good trying to prevent natural occuring disease states.  Collectively we are better off just catching the disease, either living or dying and then passing that naturally aquired immunity on.

But if you are doing the dying, then that sucks.  But ... if you live through it and then pass the resistance along to the next generation, then that is good.  It all depends upon many factors at that time.  Yikes.  We here in the good old USA are very insulated from all of this.  We tend to think with a short view of world history regarding disease states and what affects only us and nobody else.

Our nasty history is filled with major die backs.  Very bad if your happened to be there.  But ... 400 years later, we find that most Northern European decended people still have some natural immunity to plague.  Yep.  There are dozens of other examples.  What does not kill you does in fact make your decendents stronger  That is the way evolution works.

But ... that is not what the governments want.  They want to improve us?  They want us healthy?  But ... sometimes being healthy naturally is a whole lot better than being shot full of bad shit vacines that might do more harm then good ... for the long term health of the human species.  Just me here.  I have strange points of view.  HB of CJ (old coot) ex RN.

What governments want to do historically and today is to control us.  We let this happen.  In a way, we are at fault here.

Edited by HB.  I still am under a non disclosure oder.  Had to denie stuff.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1