Hard to say without better pics, maybe a Daewoo XK8? Could also be a FAMAS variant.

There aren't too many bullpup rifles out there with a trigger guard that encloses all four fingers. It looks nothing like a Steyr AUG and I don't think it's a Tavor, and while I think the Chinese make something vaguely similar, I don't remember seeing anything about a model in 5.56 that accepts STANAG magazines.

Whatever it is, it's almost certainly in 5.56, and accepts STANAG M16/M4 mags.

Hope someone else knows more than I - would love to see it identified.

That's Fort, they are made in Ukraine by the license from Israel and come in 556 as well as 5.45 calibers

Yuriy Lutsenko, then head of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, announced on October 1, 2008 that Israel Weapon Industries and the Ukrainian research and production company RPC Fort will jointly manufacture the Tavor TAR-21 assault rifle, that will enter service with special Ukrainian military and police special units.[61][62] RPC Fort had displayed working samples of Tavors chambered to take 5.45×39mm ammo with Milkor 40mm UBGL grenade launchers to showcase to Ukrainian security forces officers as a means of convincing them to buy Ukrainian-made Tavors for Special forces units.[63]

53231f19e3c66.jpeg

f3277ef0035d4e049436ad535d6e3f89.jpg

Edited by _Boris_
  • Like 1

No surprise at all. Given the U.S. and Israhell were the main backers of the Kiev coup. The uniform difference may indicate that he is an "adviser". I find it interesting that 5.56 "NATO" small arms are being phased in by the usurpers in Ukraine. At the same time military grade 5.56 may be banned here.  

No surprise at all. Given the U.S. and Israhell were the main backers of the Kiev coup. The uniform difference may indicate that he is an "adviser". I find it interesting that 5.56 "NATO" small arms are being phased in by the usurpers in Ukraine. At the same time military grade 5.56 may be banned here.  

You should find a new country to live in, one where everybody hates the Jews and the USA.

Where you could fit in

• Like 1