WTS/WTT MPA930t mini MAC

I have an MPA930t 9mm mini MAC style pistol for sale or trade. It's the top cocking version, threaded barrel, it comes with 2 32rd polymer mags. It's old, beat up, I'm the 2nd owner and I've put about 500rds through it. It works mostly fine, with the occasional double feed when bump firing. I believe the sear is wearing out and will need to be replaced as it occasionally goes burst for 3-5 rounds when pulling the trigger too rapidly. Like I said the gun is a beater and is sold as is. I value it at $250 trade or cash, FTF only. I can send pics upon request.

For trades I am looking for weight equipment, such as olympic weight benches and plates, dumbbell sets of all sizes between 50-100 lbs, prowler sleds, medicine balls, etc... I'm open to a variety of exercise related equipment. I will pay 50 cents/lb for most used weights, and up to 60 cents/lb depending on what you've got. I'm willing to haggle a bit but don't be ridiculous, if you only want to spend $175 go buy a Hi-point. I'm in SE Michigan, near Chelsea, and I will drive a reasonable distance for a good deal. I also have a Chaos Porkypine for sale or trade see my ad if interested. Thanks--Ryan

Those are extremely unsafe to bumpfire - there is no mechanism for preventing an out-of-battery detonation, and the cycle is long enough that you can very easily pull the trigger while the bolt is still out of battery. I got a fair amount of brass shrapnel in my right hand doing exactly that with one of these pistols.

It is somewhat unsafe, which is why I chose to be upfront about it. I wouldn't want someone to get hurt by it. My son about crapped his pants when this thing went burst on him. He didn't panic when it happened and he kept control of the pistol but he has no desire to fire it again. The parts to fix the problem are pretty cheap but I have another, newer MAC and I don't want to mess with this thing. This gun is for someone who doesn't mind doing a little work and who realizes they will never really use that weight set sitting in their corner collecting dust.

Those are extremely unsafe to bumpfire - there is no mechanism for preventing an out-of-battery detonation, and the cycle is long enough that you can very easily pull the trigger while the bolt is still out of battery. I got a fair amount of brass shrapnel in my right hand doing exactly that with one of these pistols.

Was this a mpa or another brand

Was this a mpa or another brand

It was an MPA.

To be clear, I'm not talking trash on the brand or on this ad, they're actually more reliable and better-made than the older ones, IMO - they use a feed ramp and as a result will reliably feed a wider variety of ammo, too. It's just a fact of the design that bumpfiring is unsafe.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.