My biggest gripe is that he somehow manages to turn what could have been a 3 minute video into a 12 minute video.

Twelve minutes would be short. He can talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk talk and talk and talk and talk and...

• Like 5

I have spent many hrs watching nutnfancy/TNP vidoes. I believe they are very informative. Anyone looking to buy a new rifle/pistol would benefit from watching his reviews.

Sometimes he does belittle PFI Dude, doesn't have to, some arrogance bleeding through.

Like Hickok 45 and a few others also. A friend of mine son stop out for a visit couple weeks ago, wanted to know some information on cap and ball revolvers, told him I knew nothing about them, so we watched 2, 30 videos Hickok had on black powder revolvers, Hickok must have shot 12 times per vid, 60 mins and got his hands all dirty, asked my friends son if he really wanted cap and ball, he said yep, and bought his 1st pistol 2 days later...

Sorry bout the thread jack.

Yeah, nutnfancy is thumbs up..!!

• Like 2

Yeah if you can handle the length they are good videos. I can't watch his videos though. Very boring to me and my attention can't be held for that long with what he says. Feel like I'm at a school lecture when I watch his videos. If he could keep them to within a 10 min time-frame every time I might invest time into more of his vids but can't do it with the min vid length of like 8 min and the max being close to an hour for some

Edited by VR6Shooter

He's brass from the air force or something so the grunts give himna little shit for being tacticool. His videos are pretty good. He does come off as a little cocky for a pencil pusher but he does know how to shoot and knows good gear. I don't want to hear tech specs and opinions so I just stick to FPS Russia when I want to see shit blow up.

• Like 1

I pretty much share an amalgym of all the above opinions. Dude doesn't know which end of a saiga the bullets come out of though. 

The defining moments for me was the one where his son is all busted up in a motorcycle wreck and he keeps pestering the EMTs for attention and trying to get them to approve of his pack of fancy bandaids and stuff. What a narcisist. He has some extremely condescending attitudes towards women too.

A big thing to me really was about a week or two ago, he posted a video bashing larue. No problem, if the claim was legit. Negative reviews are probably the most helpful.

However, In it he made claims directly contradicting the praise his 2010 videos were saying about the same guns. ~2010 'Larue stuff is awesome. I have gun A and gun B and neither has had a single problem ever.' ~2015 'Gun b is Fine. Gun A never worked from day 1' (He altered the gun and it had problems with the alterations. In stock state, he contradicts himself about whether it worked.) Oh, and he just pulled down the 2010 videos, but not before some people were able to document the contradictions. It is ironclad.

Either way he's lying. Either he was giving undeserved praise and recommendations in 2010 or he is giving exaggerated claims of problems now. 

I still find some value in his stuff, particularly if fast forwarded, but he just shot a big hole in his credibility.

• Like 4

He's just a little toooooooooooooooo full of himself, to stomach for more than five or so minutes.  Which indicates I can never watch one of his lengthy vidoes to its full conclusion. . . . I always have to run off to the nearest commode to heave.  laugh.png  

• Like 4

I don't see how anyone can stand to stomach half of his videos... Regardless of his skill or knowledge he comes off as a complete tool.

MAC puts out the most informative (and condensed) videos and IV8888 has gotten a lot more interesting since they upped their production value.  Also don't forget 22Plinkster for some really amazing shots.

• Like 1

Wow.  Just watched the one where "LastSuspect"  aka his son dropped the bike.

I never really delved in to any of his videos that weren't firearm specific.

Ya he acted like a complete tool for sure.  I wanted to like this guy buy that single video has changed my mind.

I almost can't stand the sound of his voice now.

• Like 1

Ya he acted like a complete tool for sure.  I wanted to like this guy buy that single video has changed my mind.

I almost can't stand the sound of his voice now.

Yup the voice is horrid.

• Like 1

Just watched one where he left a bunch of gear in his chase vehicle. The chase vehicle was there so that nothing major would get his dual purpose stranded on the pavement! LOL! He has loose lips and hinted that the thief could have had a few guns if they took all the gear towards the back. Great, you have your chase vehicle stuffed with guns and unattended while parked in a shitty hotel. Numb nits goes on to review the knife the thief left in his truck.

• Like 1

He has all this multilayered $$$$$$$$$$$$ safety gear on, like the inflatabrace thing. -I'm not knocking the choice- but he ignores the most basic rule of group riding. 

Least experienced/slowest guy leads. Period. That way he sets a pace within his abilities rather than trying to keep up. I think the kid was old enough, etc. to ride that bike, but he shouldn't have been playing catch up to a showoff on a liter bike. That's how you make the problems he got.

• Like 2

I just watched the bike video with his kid and all I can say is I'm surprised someone didn't knock the camera out of his hands and tell him to STFU. He just comes off as a know-it-all ass. So you told your kid what he should wear, are supposedly teaching him to ride, but when he fucks up and crashes it's his fault that he didn't have the correct gear on? Isn't the gear the first thing you review before leaving to train? I know before I go shooting I don't leave until I know my bag has my eyes and ears in it.Then, as you say GunFun, he goes launching around, clearly going faster than most other traffic and likely posted speeds (passing vehicles and putting up "all speed limits were followed", because everyone knows if you type it into a video that makes it true) and noting your kid has to catch up. He obviously should have let kid set pace so he wasn't constantly having to try to keep up with this asshole. Just pisses me off guy lost a lot of credibility with me after seeing that video

pon·tif·i·cate

verb

verb: pontificate; 3rd person present: pontificates; past tense: pontificated; past participle: pontificated; gerund or present participle: pontificating

pänˈtifiˌkāt/

1. 1.

(in the Roman Catholic Church) officiate as bishop, especially at Mass.

2. 2.

express one's opinions in a way considered annoyingly pompous and dogmatic.

"he was pontificating about art and history"

synonyms:

hold forth, expound, declaim, preach, lay down the law, sound off, dogmatize, sermonize, moralize, lecture;

• Like 1

I like how he tells you a piece of shit is a piece of shit. He has saved some people some money on a few things, for sure. I also like how he at least gives some budget gear a chance to be reviewed.

• Like 1