Finally joined the VEPR Super Club!

Scoped and ready to go:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Top mount arrived. Went with an Oculus 6-24 X50. (I know I am blind). Rings will get replaced with 10mm saddle height (current ones are 15mm) to drop the scope another 1/2 centimeter or so closer to the bore. Range time and report next weekend (hopefully)

you will appreciate the field of view with that 50MM objective. Your only real limitation is in short distances

• 1 year later...

Actually sighted it in close and put it away. I know shame on me. I just hate trying to actually do accuracy/precision shooting at the public range I frequent, so I have no report at this time. I am working on getting a decent range set up on property we just purchased so I will come back to this thread and make good on the promise.

• Like 1

Actually sighted it in close and put it away. I know shame on me. I just hate trying to actually do accuracy/precision shooting at the public range I frequent, so I have no report at this time. I am working on getting a decent range set up on property we just purchased so I will come back to this thread and make good on the promise.

Thanks. I'm with you, the older I get I will not allow myself to be around ignorant and careless people at gun ranges. Joint a private gun club instead.

• Like 1