Best magazines/drums for IZ-433

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The vepr 12 mag will work. But you may have to file your mag catch down a little. Legion usa has the factory vepr mags in 8 and 10rnd. They are expensive, but it's amazing they are availble at all. Ba

I have 2 433a and they fit both.

The modification to use VEPR-12 mags is relatively easy. It takes just a couple minutes with a Dremel tool. I bought four of the factory VEPR-12 5-rounders back when they were on sale for $15 each and

Posted Images

Pretty excited I bought a 433 now [converting cost still a bummer but meh]

Are you doing it yourself, or paying someone? if doing it yourself, I may have some parts I could donate. Depending on what you needed or wanted.

Well I was going to get my own parts to save on cost then take the parts to a smith or see if any Michigan folks on here would be willing to meet up with me somewhere and walk me through it.

I'd be really appreciative for any parts you might have to donate.

What parts do you have already? I could donate a pistol grip (I have MD Arms, Magpul and Izzy S12) and possibly a trigger guard. I have to check and see if I have any shotgun trigger guards left. Once my wood butt stock shows up for my S12, i'll have a KVAR Warsaw length butt stock too but it wont have any hardware because I have to rape the parts from it for the new wood.

I have the furniture and that is about all. I might have a use for the trigger guard is Shannon would let me buy just the other FCG parts and if it'd fit a 433 converted [i know the square Tromix TGs don't fit because of the magwell or something.]

Honestly I could use a pistol grip screw and I think the upper handguard spring thingie unless 433s have one under the plastic guard. Even if you can't help you're really awesome for offering. Its nice to feel supported as a newbie by more veteran gun folks.

• 1 month later...

I have a 433 and a vepr 12 my 433 came with a izhmash 8 rounder but the vepr 12s mags with a little filing of the mag catch part will fit it perfectly and function just like they should it will activate the LRBHO I have a even amount of mags for each the saigas have the mag catch filed but still function just fine in my vepr but not vice versa as they will not lock

What parts do you have already? I could donate a pistol grip (I have MD Arms, Magpul and Izzy S12) and possibly a trigger guard. I have to check and see if I have any shotgun trigger guards left. Once my wood butt stock shows up for my S12, i'll have a KVAR Warsaw length butt stock too but it wont have any hardware because I have to rape the parts from it for the new wood.

hook me up with the stock! I'm converting one right now :(

post-47119-0-27527700-1433317327_thumb.jpg

• Like 1