I like him a lot, but two things make me turn him off as well....Wayyyy to much screaming....and as stated before, if you don't agree with him, he is a major asshat.  His show, his rules, but still an asshat.  VERY, VERY smart man and I have learned a lot from him.  Just don't like to listen to screaming.

• Like 1

I listen to Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Michael Medved, Bill Cunningham, and Larry Kudlow.

When they yell, I laugh because, I feel the same way! That is their intent.

We are all frustrated with Obama and the Progressive idiots!

The Dems have tried to shut down Conservative Talk Radio, and failed, many times using the "Fairness Doctrine".

They HATE speech that they can't control.

Armed America Radio and RedState Talk Radio have good programs too.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Think he is SCREAMING because Rome is burning..

Terrorist Summit over, conclusion, U.S. needs to look out for right wing radicals inside the the U.S.

This. He is pissed off about all the shit going on. Making a point. He also only yells at liberal idiot callers who more than deserve it. Mark also has a great sense of humor. Edited by RedChallenger
  • Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Mr Levin is on fire tonite... I Love Mark Levin, have turned Fox/TV off most of the weekday nights.

The tolerant left has now decided that anybody who believes in freedom of religion ought to be boycotted.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/31/companies-cities-plan-to-boycott-indiana-while-doing-business-with-gay-hating-countries/

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

I find Savage more entertaining, I just like to hear him tell stories about his upbringing, education, etc. Levin does sound like Costanza when he gets worked up, but I probably learn more from him about law and the constitution.

In general, I really appreciate that they point out where both parties have sold us out, instead of focusing exclusively on why liberals have it wrong.

Savage talks about himself way too much, and thinks he's far more interesting than he really is. He really sounds like the typical NE blowhard to me. Makes it hard to listen. Just talk about the damn issues, not how many college degrees you have.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1

Got my orders from Mark, wearing my union jacket to Wal-mart, That was awesome, busted out laughing, I will keep it in the car and Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon can go eat a bag of dicks....

Just might limit my spending there also, Fuck him/Wal-Mart

• Like 1

...don't get me started on union thugs.

I've got 1st hand experience with their intimidation tactics. 

I know one such IBEW thug (formerly at ConRail in PA) who will NEVER come near me again.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

Think he is SCREAMING because Rome is burning..

Terrorist Summit over, conclusion, U.S. needs to look out for right wing radicals inside the the U.S.

This. He is pissed off about all the shit going on. Making a point. He also only yells at liberal idiot callers who more than deserve it. Mark also has a great sense of humor.

GUYS,

THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH GOING ON WORTH SCREAMING ABOUT, AND WHEN MARK RAISES HIS VOICE, IT'S FOR GOOD CAUSE.

I TRY TO NEVER MISS HIM.

JESS1344

...don't get me started on union thugs.

I've got 1st hand experience with their intimidation tactics. 

I know one such IBEW thug (formerly at ConRail in PA) who will NEVER come near me again.

Levin's comment wasn't promoting union thuggery, he just pissed that these big corps are taking the side of there is no Religious Freedom in their minds, that regardless of your Religious Views and you are in business you have to By Law/Court Action serve ppl who have lifestyles that run 180 degrees opposite your beliefs.

The biggest union thugs we have here in Pa are the public sector thugs, they control the Governor's Mansion, House, Senate and Us.

Gonna Detroit this state...!!!!    

I tend to never listen to third party debt collectors. All lawyers are scum.

Levin is the ultimate political Skull Fucker.. Just sayinghaha.gif

Edited by SmilinEd
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

For prepper, the greatest MURS radio is a requirement. It enables short-distance off-grid connectivity.

MURS radios have many advantages. For instance, MURS frequencies are ideal for civilian use because you do not need a license to transmit there. They are also portable because they are hand-held. It is a useful item to have whether you are trekking or camping.