Interesting read. Forum spooks, trolls and psyops.

Wow....

"This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms."

Who writes this crap?

Hard to believe there are dark souls who sit around thinking up ways to trash free speech and to strip people of their freedom.

We know they are out there though.

Got news for you assholes.... evil always loses in the end. Always.

• Like 5

Seems like this forum is ripe for picking. Glad we don't have a lot of "thinkers" here. Seriously, I'd rather be surrounded by like and established minds than on some places I've visited. I'm here for the knowledge and camaraderie. I'd say we have some rather adept "troll sniffers" here.

• Like 3

The tea party in the white house up the street was the bomb. The salsa was nuclear! The president of the hoa said he will shoot everybody an email with the time and place for the next bible meeting.

• Like 5

general rules for disinformation and propaganda were established long time ago and you can see them used in other places quiet a lot. Ukraine conflict offers some really good examples, especially since Putin's "web team" has been working overtime and is very effective. They also have distinct agenda, so it's fairly easy to spot them.

"Big lie" - the whole story that Uki x-premier, who is a practicing jew (like he actually goes to synagogue with his family) is a uniform wearing Nazi is a big lie, totally absurd, yet it took root. Bigger lies are easier to believe if enough people pass it on.

Militaryphotos.net - also a great example. I don't know who owns that site, it's an English speaking site but 30% traffic comes from Russia. Try posting anti-Putin opinions and see your account banned without explanation.

Without naming names... anything in particular trigger this post Stryker?

From what I've seen, the mods do a pretty good job of dealing with trouble makers.

Just found an article about this and wanted to share it with the real members on here, not the new ones that are, in my opinion, using known strategies to help form opinions on certain operations going on in the world. They needed to target this site since it has so many smart and open minded conservatives who love Russian military equipment and are not pleased with the current administration. Their ultimate goal is to make us fight amongst ourselves and bury real information in argument.

general rules for disinformation and propaganda were established long time ago and you can see them used in other places quiet a lot. Ukraine conflict offers some really good examples, especially since Putin's "web team" has been working overtime and is very effective. They also have distinct agenda, so it's fairly easy to spot them.

"Big lie" - the whole story that Uki x-premier, who is a practicing jew (like he actually goes to synagogue with his family) is a uniform wearing Nazi is a big lie, totally absurd, yet it took root. Bigger lies are easier to believe if enough people pass it on.

Militaryphotos.net - also a great example. I don't know who owns that site, it's an English speaking site but 30% traffic comes from Russia. Try posting anti-Putin opinions and see your account banned without explanation.

Like this guy.He totally jumped on this shit and it has nothing to do with the OP.

I'm not saying I'm right about everything. In fact, I'm a very opinionated asshole. I like to listen to opposing opinions and ideas but not when it's third party propaganda cut and paste.

• Like 2

Like this guy.He totally jumped on this shit and it has nothing to do with the OP.

I'm not saying I'm right about everything. In fact, I'm a very opinionated asshole. I like to listen to opposing opinions and ideas but not when it's third party propaganda cut and paste.

whoa, posting a reply is somehow "totally jumping on this shit"? Is there some other, a more subtle way to react to the post? May be all threads should be devoid of replies all together?

The OP deals with propaganda on forums, methods and techniques, that's pretty relevant, imho. I haven't seen any of this happening here, but now to think of it, I think that you must be a KGB member 021.gif  Paranoia on! (Also  used the same English language as the article is written in, so I must be a CIA spy ... or make it NSA, that sounds even more awesome)

• Like 2

Looks like they're knockin' on heaven's door, or at least heaven's gate. C4 yourself! SADM himself thinks he's 'da bomb.. a real special operator. Public Enemy, while the opposite of one of my favorites, came out with Fuck the Police. Pennsylvania Avenue is NOT the place to play that song, even though it's probably a regular in the White House.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Atomic_Demolition_Munition

That ought to do it....

Hey .gov! Try searching for REAL terrorists instead of demonizing Americans.  Oh...wait...never mind. You might FIND some and get HURT!

The U.S. military has some of the best trained people on the planet...trained to deal with these asshole terrorists. FIND some and turn 'em loose!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

OK, I just have to ask.  Can someone explain the difference between an 'innocent individual' and a 'very innocent individual' is?  what.gif

'To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual.'

OK, I just have to ask.  Can someone explain the difference between an 'innocent individual' and a 'very innocent individual' is?  :what:

'To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual.'

Innocent until proven guilty.

Very innocent did no harm or cause an incident where they could be questioned or detained to be proven not innocent or guilty.

My theory and I'm sticking to it! :)

This forum is really pretty small compared to some others (e.g. calguns, arfcom, pafoa, etc), and with the waning of the Saiga platform, it seems to be slowing down. I have my doubts that it's being watched much at all, if any. Aside from SS troll who shows up every few months, it just doesn't seem like much of this is going on.