Anybody have any luck with Dinzag muzzle brakes?

I wanted to order one of the Dinzag muzzle brakes, since I can't find the SGM tactical saber boss for sale in 20 gauge anywhere.  I had originally purchased one a few years ago but I sold it and now I am wanting one again.  Have any of you guys tried any of the Dinzag Arms muzzle brakes?

All Dinzag. Bayo lug/FSB/Brake. Only thing cooler than an s12, is an s12 that looks like it's ak cousin AND a bayonet!

Oh,and just don't get in a hurry. It's a specialty shop, and worth the wait tho. Usually takes a couple weeks to get the stuff out.

Dinzag makes clean, solid, well machined, "exotic" pieces that no one else does. In the world of Tactical rails and all that bullshit, Dinzag keeps it real....yo.

post-20217-0-75422200-1424842377_thumb.jpg

Not sure what you mean by "any luck" though. The '74 brake is an appearance piece. If it has any effect at taming muzzle rise, it would be from the little bit of added weight rather than gas dispersion. I'm okay with that.

Not sure what you mean by "any luck" though. The '74 brake is an appearance piece. If it has any effect at taming muzzle rise, it would be from the little bit of added weight rather than gas dispersion. I'm okay with that.

On the shotguns....

I'm sorry Wagnikov.  I should have clarified.  I meant any luck with installing the muzzle brakes from the box.  As in, no mods to the barrel thread needed or anything of that nature.  I have the original factory threaded barrel on my S20 and want to get that front sight with muzzle brake on it. 

On the shotguns....

Yes. Just thought that was a given.

Nah your did right. It could have been read that the 74' style break in General was for looks. Just wanted to be clear, most breaks on most shotgun loads don't do very much. I do think high surface area brakes like the gko1 or tromix monster on slugs do help. Just IMO. If it's ALL in my head, that's ok, as long as my shoulder don't hurt!!