Ammo notes on the functionality for the Saiga 20 gauge

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody wanted to post their test results for ammo through the S20 with factory mags.  I have gotten them to run pretty consistently with the factory mags and the Poly clear mags with any Federal, Winchester, or Remington brass.  I figured it would be a small project and just for reference to see what the consensus is in terms of functionality.  Just an idea.  I already took a few notes in case anybody thinks it sounds interesting. What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried the Csspecs mags?They make them for the 2 3/4" shells. I ordered 250 rounds of Spartan buckshot and picked up 200 rounds of Suprema at Wally World. The Suprema is much better than the Winchester and Federal bulk. It actually costs less too. I will be testing my S20 soon after I pick up from FFL. Csspecs has blemished 10 rounders for 38.00/pc in stock.The Suprema is highly recommended with the V12 shooters and has kind of become the baseline ammo.Winchester bulk ammo sucks. The hulls are beyond cheap.With a little refinement you can probably get it to run anything.