I want a designated month to celebrate White History

Is it not discriminatory to all non-black races to only have a black history month?

Let me be clear, I'm not racist.  I'm just sick of seeing this black history shit everywhere.  TV, radio, signs on the side of public transportation.

It pisses me off that I cannot publicly be proud of my own race, without being looked at as racist in the eyes of many.

If there is a black history month, there should be a white history month.  Period.

• Like 8

Didn't you know that every month is white history month? Geeze, I've had that spewed at me since I was 10. Indeed, where are the events to celebrate white culture. I'm down for a white....entertainment television, miss America, history month, college, study of Clint Eastwood (as opposed to beyonce) in college, NAAWP. Ugh

• Like 4

How about an Irish history month or Cherokee history month, then I could get drunk, stay drunk and scalp people for a month, but I don't have horse, so I'd have to use my 4 wheeler, but I could paint it like a horse, he'll, it's got 24 horsepower, does that count?

Its all because whitey owes them something, fo what we done did to they great great great grand baby daddy. Sorry, but I don't owe anybody shit for shit I didn't do. Go somewhere else and get yo free shit.

• Like 2

I see people of other than white races driving much nicer cars than I do and living in much nicer houses....

So how is that fair?  (by their way of thinking that is)

Shouldn't they all be taxed more so I can have their money to buy nice things too?

When is everything going be made equal?

When do I get to work for cash, not pay taxes, get welfare too and get away with it?

Oooh yeah.... I want the high paying government jobs for doing nothing too.

When do I get that?

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Caucasians are "the" minority on the planet.  And getting fewer every day. Deny it all you want, but it's as obvious as a big nose on a little man's face. The destruction is in full swing. Is planned. And has been in operation for a very long time. So, the short answer is ....no. There will be no celebration of the accomplishments of your race. Only denigration and ridicule.   

• Like 2

Is it not discriminatory to all non-black races to only have a black history month?

Let me be clear, I'm not racist.  I'm just sick of seeing this black history shit everywhere.  TV, radio, signs on the side of public transportation.

It pisses me off that I cannot publicly be proud of my own race, without being looked at as racist in the eyes of many.

If there is a black history month, there should be a white history month.  Period.

i am so down with you!!  lets pick the month of may,, White history month for all....

Hell I would be tickled if they just taught history sans agendas for one month a year.

Could be confusing though, seeing how it would contradict whats taught the other 8 months.

That's OK, get em ready for adult life where truth is an considered an act of treason.

• Like 1

Hello

Here in Houston, a local radio personality, Michael Berry, has proclaimed November as White History month.

He makes all non-white callers wait in the queue behind white callers (they have to pass a verbal test to prove they're white) and all callers are greeted with "Happy White History month".

He's done that for at least the last couple of years. He's an attorney, and his wife is the Secretary of the State of Texas. With that kind of stroke, he ought to be able to make it official, huh?

-Guido in Houston

How about a month with just people history?  Just folks.  HB of CJ (old coot)  It appears that so many "powers that be" want us to hate.  It gives me pause.  I hate doing that as I reload.

Edited by HB because he did not ... edit.  Nor can he speell apparently. :)

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

Hello

Here in Houston, a local radio personality, Michael Berry, has proclaimed November as White History month.

He makes all non-white callers wait in the queue behind white callers (they have to pass a verbal test to prove they're white) and all callers are greeted with "Happy White History month".

He's done that for at least the last couple of years. He's an attorney, and his wife is the Secretary of the State of Texas. With that kind of stroke, he ought to be able to make it official, huh?

-Guido in Houston

You forgot to mention Michael Berry's wife is an Indian American (grew up in India) and adopted two black children from Adaba Ethiopia. He also runs a private club called "The Redneck Country Club." Berry holds everyone accountable to the same standard regardless of race.  

http://www.ktrh.com/articles/meet-michael-berry-234574/the-michael-berry-show-3011858/

Edited by Jet

If we simply taught "History"... all the good with all the bad, we wouldn't need revisionist titles for different months or whatnot... we could just call it "History".... But as they say, history is written by those who hang heroes....

• Like 7

History should be history. Period. There was maybe a time when black history needed to be accentuated, but that time has passed. That doesn't mean we need to say "me too", and demand a white history month. That's just petty. It does mean that the blacks who perpetuate these "black" this and that events should start to realize that it only makes them appear to be in some way inferior, and defensive about being inferior. In other words, if you truly stand on equal footing as the man next to you, you don't have to keep exalting your attributes.

• Like 1