Ordered my barrel shroud from Alumite... 3 weeks ago...

Well I just bought me a Saiga 12 about a month ago. Decided to trick it out...

So I ordered a barrel shroud from Alumalite 3 weeks ago. I have gotten ZERO response about my order after numerous attempts.... As of now I don't have any idea of my order status at all. Hope they are just really busy...

Next to Alliance Armament this is the worst costumer service I have dealt with...

He's not great about communicating but does good work.  I wanted a particular color on mine when I ordered in 2013.  I sent multiple emails and got replies on a couple of them so it was sort of hit-or-miss getting a reply.  He did reply about my color choice and the shroud was done in that color and looked great.   Shipping notice was sent out almost exactly five weeks after putting in my order. 

Several weeks have went by. I think I underestimated on my previous post. I believe I am at 5 weeks and counting. No email replies. No listed phone number. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Alumalite USA please let me know!

Edited by Hazieview
  • 3 weeks later...

I cancelled my order!!! I will never do business with Alumalite ever again! I already had to deal with AA's piss poor costumer service. I don't even want to have items on my firearm that came from a company with such disregard for their customers! I placed my order from Alumalite over a month ago! Zero response! I will be taking my business elsewhere! Over a month for a barrel shroud???? Screw that!