Sign in to follow this  
cvhanh20

Introducing The Chaos WOC-12!

Clean looking shotgun.

*Said while thinking "Cha-Ching"*

Pretty much.... Is it wrong to think about making money when something good happens?

Not at all, it would be really good for you. I'd love to have a WOC-12 with a pile of your mags.
  • Like 3

Clean looking shotgun.

*Said while thinking "Cha-Ching"*

Pretty much.... Is it wrong to think about making money when something good happens?

You after market guys are my focal point in this design, after the banning of the saiga I knew it would leave a boat load of parts out there, one hell of an after market, that has been my focus from day one!

• Like 1

You should offer CSSpecs as your OEM mag.

• Like 1

Just a quick update:

We are still working on this project but with the political season upon us we've once again been brought to craw. We have changed the name to just Chaos12. couple teaser pics.

post-11513-0-82073000-1475507274_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-88654700-1475507316.jpg

• Like 4

Freakin epic! Haven't checked in on this until recently... I love the barrel on top deal, better for sighting/point shooting ya? And so if barrel is common parts does that mean bolt etc is too? Meaning common like the fn SLP type deal where it has the alleged fastest cycling action????! Keep up the good looking work!

Oh I second the beta tester request! Hopefully I'll be in Colorado when this comes out with the great outdoors for neighbors so I can just wake up and run about 500 rounds through one before breakfast, lolz!

We are now working on the bolt carrier and magwell! We are hoping make it go boom before July!

• Like 3

I need a few people to start businesses, form contracts, adopt kids,or set up NFA trusts in WA pronto, so that I have some funds to kick into this product.

A little more tease decked out in Magpul!

untitled.484_zpsr22ti6se.png

• Like 4

Put the magpul slots there rather than keymod while you are at it. It's kinda like releasing something in Betamax at this point to debut it in keymod.

• Like 3

I am waiting patiently Mr Cam.....

I already have this gun lined up for an abuse test that i know its gonna pass....

how much? two grand? godddamnit...on it

btw get all that gay shit off of mine before you ship it. no interest in rails or other "cool" shit that gets caught on things,

. looks like a great gun. i want one

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

Looks like possibly a double stack mags project... Tease, talk, release updates then go silent!

Oh well. I guess we will see if Cameron still values the future viability of this project.

Maybe 2018, with Trump in office the political environment is at at least friendly for a new build.

^Snowflake in vid^ ...and staged. Look at the little turd eyeball the camera to make sure he'll be on video.

Someone call the WAAAAAmbulance.

MAGA, BITCH! LEAVE!

(wrong thread for this video, bro)....but it's still great.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1