Lame Duck President; ... How Bad Will It Get? ...

How bad will President Obama get doing his lame duck thing?  Any predictions, ideas or just dreaded hunches as to what he may do to us?  Specifically I would like to limit this Thread to just firearms, ammo, accessories and related stuff, with a lean towards possible executive odors and regulatory bull shit. 

Saigas banned from import.  Now rules coming banning some types of 5.56 ammo.  The BATFE and fore arm braces.  What else do you think will happen?  They say fore warned is fore armed.  What CAN he do?  What WILL he do?  What MAY?  HB of CJ (old coot) All US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Given what we've seen so far I think it will be so bad even most democraps will recoil from him.  But his royal ass-lickers like piglosi and reid will back him to the bitter end.

The pain of obamacare is just starting.  Millions of criminal aliens given a free ride.  The FCC takeover of the internet.  Gun bans.  Ammo bans.  Help our enemies and turn our backs on our friends.  Talk about evil Christians and the crusades when right now muzzie animals are burning Christians alive.  Hell, let the ragheads have nuclear weapons.

People making such a big deal that Rudy says he doesn't love America.  This fucker hates America with every fiber of his being.  And he's in the perfect place to do the most damage.

We ain't seen nuthin yet.

• Like 4

Uhh perhaps you have not noticed, he is NOT a lame duck. The GOP has caved on everything they could have fought him on , ever since the elections should have given them the initiative to thwart his BS by blocking bills and exercising control over funding. They have done nothing.

DHS funding and immigration reform? McConnell was nice enough to split off the immigration bits and give the dems a clean bill on DHS funding the other day, on the promise that they would hold a separate bill on immigration reform. Yeah right. They won't bring a bill out, they are just going to do whatever is necessary to make Obama's EOs stick.

He is now threatening ICE employees with termination if they do not enact his personally preferred immigration policies, even if they have not been made into law and have been repeatedly blocked by federal judges (another judge last night ruled he cannot change immigration law via EO). Not the move of a lame duck.

Gun control? Obama appointed ATF director Todd B. Jones and without a doubt gave him explicit instructions to fuck with gun owners out of spite and revenge, thus the determinations on 7N6, SIG braces, and now M855 in under six months' time. Not the move of a lame duck.

Obama steamroled congress over net neutrality; a real congressional debate was not even held, and the FCC basically refused to divulge what the ruling would actually mean if enacted.. Who cares? Passed it any way. Not like there were other pressing issues to deal with. Not the move of a lame duck.

In other words the GOP are simply enabling Obama to continue on with what he's doing, which is to continue to enact policy trough federal agencies, effectively sidestepping congress and the entire legislative process.

Obama is going to do whatever the fuck he wants for the next two years, and will get increasingly worse and worse as he does not fear reprisal over his actions, and knows the GOP is being led by spineless cowards who have no intention of putting up any fight at all.  The more and more he is allowed to get away with, the more he's going to do. Who's gonna stop him?

Boehner already took impeachment off the cable, said it simply will not happen.. REPEAT: THEY WILL NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF IMPEACHMENT, NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET.

Ironically Obama has been able to slash off more bullet points on his agenda since the GOP gained majority than he did the entire time he had a supermajority in his first term. The only real achievement then was Obamacare, and even his own party was seriously skeptical of it. Makes everything happening now look like child's play to pass. No effort required now. Everyone is just rolling over for him.

The sooner the guy gets stung in the head by a giant bee, the better.

• Like 3

Given what we've seen so far I think it will be so bad even most democraps will recoil from him.  But his royal ass-lickers like piglosi and reid will back him to the bitter end.

We ain't seen nuthin yet.

Not if they want to win the WH in 2016, and the DNC will probably put out notices to any dems that oppose any of Obama's policies that unless they want to see their campaign funding cut off for 2016, they will hitch on and come along for the ride.

I agree, we ain't seen nothin' yet. These next two years will fucking suck. Even worse than what is going on at home, the rest of the world knows that America is effectively castrated as long as this douche is in charge. World events are going to continue to spiral out of control while he denies that anything bad is even happening outside of our borders, or even within.

• Like 2

Uhh perhaps you have not noticed, he is NOT a lame duck. The GOP has caved on everything they could have fought him on , ever since the elections should have given them the initiative to thwart his BS by blocking bills and exercising control over funding. They have done nothing.

DHS funding and immigration reform? McConnell was nice enough to split off the immigration bits and give the dems a clean bill on DHS funding the other day, on the promise that they would hold a separate bill on immigration reform. Yeah right. They won't bring a bill out, they are just going to do whatever is necessary to make Obama's EOs stick.

He is now threatening ICE employees with termination if they do not enact his personally preferred immigration policies, even if they have not been made into law and have been repeatedly blocked by federal judges (another judge last night ruled he cannot change immigration law via EO). Not the move of a lame duck.

Gun control? Obama appointed ATF director Todd B. Jones and without a doubt gave him explicit instructions to fuck with gun owners out of spite and revenge, thus the determinations on 7N6, SIG braces, and now M855 in under six months' time. Not the move of a lame duck.

Obama steamroled congress over net neutrality; a real congressional debate was not even held, and the FCC basically refused to divulge what the ruling would actually mean if enacted.. Who cares? Passed it any way. Not like there were other pressing issues to deal with. Not the move of a lame duck.

In other words the GOP are simply enabling Obama to continue on with what he's doing, which is to continue to enact policy trough federal agencies, effectively sidestepping congress and the entire legislative process.

Obama is going to do whatever the fuck he wants for the next two years, and will get increasingly worse and worse as he does not fear reprisal over his actions, and knows the GOP is being led by spineless cowards who have no intention of putting up any fight at all.  The more and more he is allowed to get away with, the more he's going to do. Who's gonna stop him?

Boehner already took impeachment off the cable, said it simply will not happen.. REPEAT: THEY WILL NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF IMPEACHMENT, NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET.

Ironically Obama has been able to slash off more bullet points on his agenda since the GOP gained majority than he did the entire time he had a supermajority in his first term. The only real achievement then was Obamacare, and even his own party was seriously skeptical of it. Makes everything happening now look like child's play to pass. No effort required now. Everyone is just rolling over for him.

The sooner the guy gets stung in the head by a giant bee, the better.

I couldn't have said it any better. There is NOTHING lame about this criminal corksucker and you are dead on that those pussies (repubs) are scared shitless of him and he knows it. Don't be surprised if by EO he decrees being white a capital offense and that everyone by law must do the "muzzie on the mat thing" seven times a day the repukes will go along with it.

Giant bee, yeah long overdue........

• Like 1

I think Obama thinks that he is the "Al-Mahdi", that the Muslims have been waiting for, that is supposed to bring together the Islamic World-wide Caliphate.

How is that for crazy?

He cripples America's military and influence.

He meets regularly with the Muslim Brotherhood.

He helped to overthrow Libya, Egypt, Syria, gave up Yemen, tells Israel to retreat to it's 1967 borders (they told him "Hell No"), and he retreats from Iraq.

Iran tells Obama to stay out of the Middle East, if he wants a Nuclear Deal.

(He's making a deal with Iran to allow them to continue in their nuclear research.)

Not much time left, he has to work fast!!

Prepare for WW3.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

this POS in the White House will increasingly rule by fiat until even the most liberal people in Congress become so disenfranchised that they vote for impeachment.

I do not see that happening, --  BUT -- the damage he will leave may take a long time to correct. We will need a Constitutional convention to re-set the balance of power, and the rule of law.

• Like 2

He's been lame for the first six years. Why would you expect him to behave any better in the next two years. I am a bit of a left handed thinker but I'm hoping those that voted him in are seeing his true colors and if they are not I'm hoping those that were too lazy to vote in the last two elections are motivated to get off their ass and vote this time.

• Like 1

WPE! Spoiled little muslim loving asshat that just happens to live off of and survive because of the fact he is half black. And one of the most powerful putz's in the world. Cant wait for this nightmare to be over.

• Like 1

As excuses come up, he will close down importation of all firearms.

All lead ammo will be declared banned due to environmental regulations. All non-lead ammo will be banned as 'armor-piercing' from AR and AK pistols.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. So far, his party is happy to march in lockstep with him. Im not sire that will be the case as his proclamations get more and more bold (read: illegal). We may end up with some big changes after this guy, now that the congress is being made aware of how much power the Executive branch has suborned over the years (mainly due to congressional inaction).

• Like 1

Obama is implementing his 'scorched earth' policy.

He will use executive fiat to destroy the Republic until forced from office.Look for him to override Presidential term limits,He has already overcome Congressional oversight and eliminated prosecution for criminal action by his toadies.

• Like 1

All lead ammo will be declared banned due to environmental regulations. All non-lead ammo will be banned as 'armor-piercing' from AR and AK pistols.

I expect demonrat perverts going the back door on guns, effectively banning ammo and putting ammo suppliers out of business, reducing number of people shooting.

Lead ammo ban would please dumb hippies and would sound good ... like any .gov turd

Barry would do it shortly before leaving, so all the blame rests with him and his cronies will be blameless.

• Like 1

He's been lame for the first six years. Why would you expect him to behave any better in the next two years. I am a bit of a left handed thinker but I'm hoping those that voted him in are seeing his true colors and if they are not I'm hoping those that were too lazy to vote in the last two elections are motivated to get off their ass and vote this time.

Good luck with that!

I'm already seeing bumper stickers saying, "I'm ready for Hillery!"

We're at the point of needing to get off our asses and open the ammo can!

• Like 1

It will be so bad that you don't even know you are a slave. Oh wait, we already are.

I really enjoyed reading up on slave's attitude in different time periods from Roman times to Slavs and subsequently Russian serfdom and Slavery in Africa and America.

While it is true that people who were not born into slavery were not quick to accept their fate, but not accepting their fate effectively killed them off much quicker. I think that most slaves did accept their fate, many more were even as content and quiet a lot would not imagine to be free.

In this day and age, people surrender scary freedom to own guns, any guns for some illusory security that state may provide. Illusory because it's completely imagined, i.e. people have little idea how little state wants and does actually protect them.

Freedom is a very scary thing, full of uncertainties and dangers of choice ... but in reality, the danger is not much greater than that of being a slave.

• Like 2

Boris while I agree with your statement, I still would choose real freedom. While freedom is a very scary thing, full of uncertainties and dangers of choice. At least they would be my choices and my consequences I would be dealing with. Unlike the current system...............

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up ... again.  Now we have another nail in the coffin.  Who's, I'm not sure yet.  I must assume that the "Powers That Be" have many people "gaming out" all of this crap before hand.  Create a situation ... reap the benefits at our expense.  The BATFE "5.56 ammo review" is another aspect and indicator of a Lame Duck President.  Sosss ... what is next?  Any predictions?  They say "fore warned is fore armed".  This literally might be true.  HB of CJ (old coot) Speel check not working.  Oh well.

Quote lame duck POTUS

In some towns it is easier to by a pistol than it is a vegetable

WTF? Really, what town is this?

We didn't buy the vegetable, but it's still in the Oval Office.

• Like 1

Quote lame duck POTUS

In some towns it is easier to by a pistol than it is a vegetable

WTF? Really, what town is this?

Sadly what he said is somewhat true in some neighborhoods.

There are probably many run-down suburbs of Detroit where you would have an easier time getting a gun (and some crack) out of the back of a Caddy.

Can't buy a vegetable because the grocery stores are all gone. They kept getting robbed, so they closed. Sure you can find a convenience store where you can maybe buy an apple or a banana, but the clerks hide behind plexiglass in many of them now.

So like many of Obama's statements there is a small kernel of truth (still a rare commodity) but he does not mention the pile of shit it was picked out of, which would represent the true marginally factual context of what he's actually saying - i.e. the situation he describes is only made possible by abysmally poor policy decisions layered atop one another, made by generation after generation of failed progressive policies and social engineering.

79goGhH.jpg

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2