Should I mess with this cant?

So I bought a saiga that was converted in the rear only. Looking at the front, the fsb is slightly canted. But, the rifle is dead on at 60 yards with the sight post pretty much centered in the fsb. Further investigation shows the rear sight block is slightly canted and on top of that, the rear sight blade is tilted a bit in the block. The pivot on the blade doesn't sit fully in the notch in the rsb.

So I'm guessing at the factory with all that, they left the fsb canted since it shoots poa as it is.

Now I am going to put on a bulgarian fsb with 24mm threads. Should I just put it on canted like the original? If I put it on straight, I could get a windage adjustable rear sight blade and I think I could still end up with a centered post, but adjust the rear blade. Otherwise, I'm down to unpinning the rsb and leveling that along with everything else.

The amount of cant in the fsb is such that no one ever looks at it and immediately asks why my sight is crooked, but everyone I ask to look closely can see it. So basically, it's definitely canted, but you do have to look for it.

Which route should I take when I change the fsb?

When you install the FSB, center the front sight post and just press the it on. Before you pin the FSB on, fire it with the brake removed. Sight it in by tapping it lightly with a non-marring hammer to get it to shoot POA without moving the sight post. Once you're satisfied with that you can go ahead and pin it in place. 

When you install the FSB, center the front sight post and just press the it on. Before you pin the FSB on, fire it with the brake removed. Sight it in by tapping it lightly with a non-marring hammer to get it to shoot POA without moving the sight post. Once you're satisfied with that you can go ahead and pin it in place. 

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if you noticed the rest of my post indicating that other things were canted on the rifle. I believe that if I do what you are saying, I will end up with the same cant in the front. It should sight in that way like it is now, but the cant bugs me a bit. Doing it that was certainly one of my options I listed. In fact, it is the easiest and likely the one I will go with.  I just wondered if there were other opinions or options I hadn't thought of.

I guess what I am asking is should I just expect some cant on any AK and learn to live with it?