Just when your panic attack reaches it's peak and you think they are wiped clean,,,,BAM….they restock the shelves once again.

I think they got the old "reel em in and hook em" thing down pat   021.gif

Most of this panic shit is generated by websites like this, which the online ammo retailers gotta love.

I went to my local Walmart and Cabelas yesterday and they were stocked to the ceiling with 7.62 x 39 surplus ammo.

No shortages around here. Except for 22lr which has never come back full force.

I still picked me up some of that tulammo that Walmart had. I have heard mixed reviews on this stuff so I will have

to try it out myself and see if it is any good,..Good price at $5 a box.

• Like 1

Maybe they got a delivery? Neh that couldn't be it! Conspiracy, conspiracy I say! I wonder whos controlling the 22lr shortage at your place since I havnt really seen one here

Edited by Arik

SGA has always been my go-to, but lately I've been buying a decent amount of ammo from Sportsman's Guide. Last time I bought ammo from them I was able to nab PPU M193 for $0.317/rd after shipping. That's only $0.0212/rd more than Wolf Gold was from SGA. They also have some awesome deals on bulk 9mm. Their free shipping coupon codes are a huge game changer.

SGA has always been my go-to, but lately I've been buying a decent amount of ammo from Sportsman's Guide.

I used to buy from sportsman's guide but they refused to honor my 22lr backorders. So no more of my money to them.

But yeah I do love SGAmmo. I have given them thousands of dollars and will continue doing so as long as they have excellent customer service and prices.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Me too. Aimsurplus or SGammo are the last places I bought ammo I haven't made. For a while they had the fancy DDupleks slugs for about the cost of Rem sluggers in walmart. 

I buy from SG as well.   All good in my experience.

As far as posting a qty available for sale, I wouldnt show every last unit I had in inventory.

Gives competitors a pretty good idea on your supplier(s), $'s sitting in inventory, and if [0] now the competitors may feel safe raising prices on us.

Do want more GT though black_heart.gif

Harv